Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 3Jul 3 sounds like something the US government would do. "we ban videogames to protect the kids but when it's about actual pdfiles we can't do anything"
July 3Jul 3 https://www.congress.gov/bill/119th-congress/house-bill/7757/text#H0A36D96B97CF477CACEB43B1F37678B1
July 3Jul 3 Its more like extreme. Big brother bullshit think like watchdogs 1 and maybe 2 to an extent
July 3Jul 3 I am usually not a supporter of data breaches like the Insomniac one but I love how people beat Sony's as rn with the leaked physical numbers
July 3Jul 3 I feeI it’s moreso digitaI is strong now, but Iike the Iast thing I wanna do is give someone a voucher for a digitaI downIoad Iike that is so Iame 😭
July 3Jul 3 I know its likely not going to happen, but Xbox has the chance to do the funniest thing ever right now.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003