Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 24Aug 24 https://deadline.com/2026/08/kit-harington-harry-potter-gilderoy-lockhart-nicholas-hoult-1237048935/
August 25Aug 25 Mao english dub has finally begun. Episodes 1-13 are out but I will be watching it weekly as I like things to last and don't like to binge. Besides that way I won't have to wait very long when the rest is supposed to be released sometime in November. It is very similar to InuYasha in A LOT of ways lol. This is a compliment just to be clear as I honestly like it already. So... if you've been craving something like that... maybe give it a try? 😅
August 25Aug 25 Maybe we'll get the outcast mistreated jar jar binks stuff that was apparently in the aftermath books where people banished him even his own people too. And apparently he was a slave clown now
August 25Aug 25 I hope they kinda go back to the roots with this one instead of chasing the p5 audience and with back to the roots I mean taking risks like they did with P5. P5 was so good because it felt completely different to P4 and P3
August 25Aug 25 because chasing the p5 audience didn't help P3R and instead made it worse for the people who liked P3
August 25Aug 25 I am 100% certain they're just gonna make P5-2that's kind of aII they've made (on the non-spinoff side) since P5 came out Imao
August 25Aug 25 Hashino also said that p4r will be harder again but I am 90% confident that he lies about it
August 25Aug 25 but then we also have Metaphor which was fine difficulty-wise so I hope the metaphor team works on p6
August 25Aug 25 choosing my personal most anticipated between it and kh4 is literally impossible wtf am i supposed to do
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003