Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 25Aug 25 It's funny now that I got my Kingdom Hearts railer I just don't have any interest in these events now lol.Plus we got a few Final Fantasy titles lined up I think I'm good for a good while now on new games I don't need anything else new
August 25Aug 25 I am excited for witcher 3 remaster but so far it looks like the combat changes are a lie
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003