Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
1 hour ago1 hr Now that re zero is done I don't have any interest to watch any other anime although I want to I just can't find anything that grabbing me.
1 hour ago1 hr Actually there is JoJo but I'm waiting for that to be much further along before diving in
1 hour ago1 hr Re zero me is one of THOSE stories like I think it's on the same level of Kingdom Hearts at this point for me.I've decided to start reading the light novels on how much I loved it
1 hour ago1 hr Especially since it's probably going to be 5 years until season 5 un ironically I don't want to wait that long to see the continuation
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003