Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
JTD95

KH3 HUD Icons Art

One of the many constants in the KH franchise has been the use of the head icons to represent the character you're playing as, along with your teammates. Up until 0.2 all of these head icons had come in the form of drawings, but this would change as the franchise moved onto new engines and evolved its overall style. Some really like the new and current 3D head icons, while others are sadden by the change. I personally don't mind the new take but kinda miss the old style as I felt it was part of giving KH its unique identity.

As a fun exercise I thought it would be fun to try and use the KH3 concept art for Sora, Riku, and Kairi and turn them into head icons similar to the ones we used to get. As a fun bonus I also made one of Master Xehanort using one of BbS's promotional artworks as a base.

I hope you enjoy, I sure had a lot of fun making them!

531073395_SoraKH3HUD(smaller).thumb.png.cd880be80dd6278a69dfcd325f49dafc.png596257126_RikuKH3HUD(smaller).thumb.png.30c027f7a5be1fe0767f19e45dbf40d1.png1515025015_KairiKH3HUD(smaller).thumb.png.b7cba4e7ed875e06c1c208ee9a7344f6.png2016946199_XehanortKH3HUD(smaller).thumb.png.611bccbd3a9c0df41eaa92ab4a2370ca.png

Edited by JTD95

1 hour ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

We need a classic icon option for the games great work

Yeah I sure wouldn't mind that! At least PC players can get the classic style through modding.