Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Which member of the Destiny Islands Trio is most likely to survive a zombie apocalypse?

Which member of the Destiny Islands Trio is most likely to survive a zombie apocalypse?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which member of the Destiny Islands Trio is most likely to survive a zombie apocalypse?

• Sora
    • Riku
    • Kairi

I mean riku was basically responsible for all the others on the island so he has training

18 hours ago, Deathscythe said:

I mean, I would call what happened to Destiny Islands at the beginning of 1 an apocalypse, and Sora was the only one who really came out of that one unscathed (aside from his home getting destroyed, I guess).

There was a short Moment where we could see that he was having repercussions from that traumatic experience but that was shrugged of rather quick 

Would have been nice if in the kingdom hearts books they gave us some of rikus inner thoughts and how he felt but thos sadly only tell the story all over again with minor additions

Kairi is probably the most booksmart (seeing as she actually went to school for at least a whole year longer than the other two, lol). Non-keyblade wielder related knowledge would probably be useful. I feel that Kairi and Riku would be smart enough to survive, especially together. Kairi knows splitting up is a bad idea when you're surrounded by a horde, she tells Ventus off for it. In Re:mind Kairi can noctis teleport. In dying light the grappling hook gets you out of the zombies way pretty fast, so being able to to do what noctis does is even better than that. 

Sora not so much 😂  At least at the beginning. My reason is I feel like Kairi and Riku would understand nothing can be done for them, but Sora would try and save them 😂