Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Which of the newer Final Fantasy game would you most want a new cameo from in a future Kingdom Hearts game?

Which of the newer Final Fantasy game would you most want a new cameo from in a future Kingdom Hearts game?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the newer Final Fantasy game would you most want a new cameo from in a future Kingdom Hearts game?

• Final Fantasy XII
    • Final Fantasy XIII
    • Final Fantasy XIV
    • Final Fantasy XV

I really want Noctis to appear in KH. The chances are probably slim due to Yozora, but I'd just love seeing him in one of the games so much. I also would like it if Lightning appeared. Would be cool if Noctis and Lightning became a duo similar to Leon and Aerith.

hmm ive not played any of those games so hard to pick. though ive seen a bit of each and know i cant stand any of the characters from 12. hope seems like the kind of character only id like. i cant get into mmos so nothing to say there. as for 15 i have played the pocket version but from what i know that shouldnt count. maybe prompto might be nice to include from what ive seen he is pretty attractive fun

It would be nice to see the chocobros, or maybe lightning and snow. Fang would be cool to see too since there hasn't been a dragoon to appear in kh yet. I don't think having the mmo games' characters would make much sense unless they did a Collab like with xv where noct is in that game too. As for xii, I'd love to have Balthier or Fran appear. Imagine how excited sora would get that she has bunny ears

Final Fantasy XII for sure, with XV in a very close second. I've been pulling for FFXII characters in KH forever, but for some reason Square annoyingly continued to stick with characters from VII, VIII and X. Give me Balthier and Fran!!!