Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 45k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I can imagine them skimming over Xehanort's long and complex history to just have Sora go "Xehanort! But we defeated you!"

this and the new lorekeeper they hired has me super excited about the future of KH tbh. my copium is that the lorekeeper is there for projects like a potential KHUX anime retelling or a new ML project to work on while nomura focuses on the bigger projects

And it's just immediately registering him as a bad guy

I think the lorekeeper thing is like taken out of context unless im mistaken?

I think it was for communicating ideas to Disney I believe?

But also I hope it's not as big as fans are making it out to be because that's like the one job I'd be good at and can never have

insert angry pingu here

that's sorta what i mean though. I think Disney wants a bigger hand in KH now that its hit a billion sales, and the upcoming show is proof of that I feel. and what better way to recap a years long running gacha game with canon story than a show for it handled by disney instead so they can still focus on releasing the new games

or ML

please

I just want ML somehow

:suffering:

Hope they make it a movie

Before KH4

And have a theater showing for it like they did for advent children

i personally don't want more movies. Days, Coded, BC were all good in their owns ways but recapping so much into 2 hours just isn't enough information without either making it a slog(Days) or making it not cover enough(BC)

But theres no other way rn

there is? we have an upcoming show now, so the door is wide open for better ways to convey stories outside of the games than 2 hour movies

We have a time frame for KH4 they dont have time to make something out of it

I think it would be really funny if it launches with kh iv available on the title screen
so when you before you actually get to play the game on launch day you have to watch like a 3-hour movie

The show most likely just be dark road stuff from who we saw on the art

Y'all are forgetting the obvious pick for a UX recap: Melody of Memory Final Mix

Which will be included in 3.5 BABY YEAHHHHH WE BRINGING IT BACK

I'm not saying the currently announced show is ML, I'm saying that that show in general has opened the door for KH in so many other ways

God no lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top