Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 45k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Odds are Bret might pop up at some point in the KH panel.
who is ready for kingdom hearts 4 news
look forward to seeing any1 there tomorrow
Hoping for the best
https://fxtwitter.com/status/2088075222369099779
God Kingdom Hearts 4 is taking so long I've literally transed my gender
congrats!
but also LMAO
just hope nomura dont do what he did last time and scrap kh3 to redo it all on the new unreal engine
I will be starting estrogen tomorrow or technically today at this point
Basically after one more sleep
I don't know what that means but yeah lol
it's a jewish term conveying congratulations, though i'm not jewish so i only know that from pop culture and stuff
I googled it thank you. If 4 comes out in about a year now it's about perfect time for things to progress. I can't wait for Saturday
That would be fucking while after like 5 years of development
Happy for you man, good for you
star wars world gonna be talked about at d23
got a feeling
I have a feeling we'll get at least one new world (probably Moana) officially shown off with gameplay, and then confirmation of a Star Wars world with some sort of tease.
I'm hoping one of the announcements is Sora for Dreamlight Valley

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top