Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What direct to video Disney sequel would you like to see in a Kingdom Hearts game?

What direct to video Disney sequel would you like to see in a Kingdom Hearts game?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What direct to video Disney sequel would you like to see in a Kingdom Hearts game?

• Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
    • Leory & Stitch
    • The Lion King II
    • Aladdin and the King of Thieves
    • Another movie? Tell us below!

As much as I love Cinderella III, I'm not sure how it'd work in KH seeing as Lady Tremaine and her daughters seemingly all died back in BBS, unless someone else reverses time and changes their fate. 

Leroy could be a cameo character like Sparky but I wouldn't want a whole world based on that film when they haven't even given Lilo and Stitch a proper world yet. 

I'd quite like to see Bambi 2 become a KH world. It would be different to anything they've done so far in that Sora, Donald and Goofy would have to become woodland creatures and I think Bambi 2 would work better than Bambi 1 as it just focuses on when he's young and learning how to be brave, smart and strong to please his father. Sora and Co. can help him learn those things whilst ridding the forest of woodland-themed heartless.

On 7/24/2023 at 7:21 PM, Power Jusho said:

Aladdin and the King of Thieves, is where Aladdin goes to find his father Kazim that he is with the forty thieves