Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

KH:DDD ending speculation

I find a little problem with that theroy KingdomHearts12. Ventus' heart is inside of Sora and Kairi was able to remember everything when she was inside of Sora, so why wouldn't Ven. Plus, he could tell that Sora and Van are different just by feeling his light, which he still has a connection to.

Everything else you said sounds believeable actually.

However, my theroy on a 'shocking' ending would be that Yen Sid reveals MX to be Riku's grandfather(joke). No, but something like Riku's too much like MX and Terra so he must be eliminated before MX can use him, like he did Terra.

This is what I think will happen.

Sora: YOZ, RIKU, WE HAZ DEFEATED TEH BOSS YOU NO0B

Riku: Sora, I think you're awesome

*Namine, Terra, Aqua, Ven, Roxas, and Axel come flying out of the sky*

Sora: IS TIME TO GO FIGHT THE P0WERFIL BAWS

Riku: Sora.... Speak normaly =_=

Sora: Look Riku, it's raining me again :D

Riku: *sticks out toung* YOU TASTE BAD

Aqua: Wtf....

I was always curious as to why Kairi wasn't chosen to participate in the mark of Master exam. Kh usually does things in 3's. I'd imagine Terra-aqua-ven to = Sora-Riku-Kairi, yet Kairi isn't even a main character in DDD, maybe something happens to her at the end?

I think its because the third Keyblade warrior is Mickey. He is the only one who actually had a mastery test under Yensid, thus Riku and Sora will also have a Mastery test under Yensid, making them Master Yensid's pupils. Kairi was able to weild a keyblad because of the light in her heart, but remember Riku was the one who made it for her in KH2...so really Kairi is not a keyblade warrior....but it would be nice if like at the shocking ending that they reveal that not only is hse a Princess of Heart, she is also a Keyblade warrior. Or maybe the ending will show a brand new enemy! Or maybe Vanitas will show up to fight them both...or during the Mastery Exam, they encounter a soldier that looks an awful lot like Terra (or Aqua). If it looks like Terra, then all of Terra alter Egos will be in the game. (his heartless and nobody) If its Aqua, then she will probably run off after fighting them, leaving them wondering who it was and why. Or maybe there is a secret ending leading to KH3... ;):D

Well, as for me, I think the ending to KH:DDD will probably show Aqua meeting Sora and Riku for the second time, only except grown up. Once she recognized Sora and Riku in their KH2 looks, she maye start to have flash backs of when she saw them when they were kids. She will then probably tell Sora and Riku about how to save everyone else's "torture". She may then take them to Castle Oblivion and show them where Ven is. Then, from that point on, the ending will end with a "Reconnect Kingdom Hearts". I have been thinking this for a while ever since Nomura mentioned that the KH3D ending will be "shocking". Just thought I should share this theory with you all.

while that could be entirely possible at this point, for all we know, the only question i have about that is, how did aqua get out of the RoD, and did AtW come with her? my guess for that is that they'll need a way out of the RoD, and AtW needs to come with aqua so that he can explain what the data is that he put within sora.

and not that i want to drag out the series any longer than it already is, but my guess for the "shocking" secret ending is that both sora and riku pass the mark of mastery exam, but then a new task arises that distracts them from the one at hand.

what if Xehanorth isn't the Evil master but there is someone eviler then him.

that would be epic!

like with Malificent in the first game.

Riku: She was just a poppet after all. (only then with Xehanorth).

maybe that is a good ending for KHIII because then Xehanorth is killed by Sora and Gang, and then the Xehanorth episodes ends (what was sayd) but there they come to know there was a bigger boss then Xehanorht.

and then the game is going about killing him (and then there are comming 13 games in the serie).

Well, as for me, I think the ending to KH:DDD will probably show Aqua meeting Sora and Riku for the second time, only except grown up. Once she recognized Sora and Riku in their KH2 looks, she maye start to have flash backs of when she saw them when they were kids. She will then probably tell Sora and Riku about how to save everyone else's "torture". She may then take them to Castle Oblivion and show them where Ven is. Then, from that point on, the ending will end with a "Reconnect Kingdom Hearts". I have been thinking this for a while ever since Nomura mentioned that the KH3D ending will be "shocking". Just thought I should share this theory with you all.

while that could be entirely possible at this point, for all we know, the only question i have about that is, how did aqua get out of the RoD, and did AtW come with her? my guess for that is that they'll need a way out of the RoD, and AtW needs to come with aqua so that he can explain what the data is that he put within sora.

and not that i want to drag out the series any longer than it already is, but my guess for the "shocking" secret ending is that both sora and riku pass the mark of mastery exam, but then a new task arises that distracts them from the one at hand.

I loled hard. xD

Not sure whats more win.

You or your comment

Heres what i think:

1: Someone dies

2: When Ven is revived Vanitas is Revived also.

3: Ven fights with Sora cause he mistaken him for Vanitas (lol momnet)

4: Vanitas controlls Sora (I REALLY WANNA SEE A CORRUPTED SORA xD)

5: I have a kinda hunch Riku is going to turn in to a heartless to save Sora and Riku ends up getting a nobody and thats the new enemy lol

Too many shocking endings to say...

oh-well:

-Braig returns with a keyblade as xehanorts aprentice

-Riku is a master, Sora isn't

-Yet another xehanort is revealed to make up for the ones Sora and Riku pawned in this game

-everyone dies

-... then are brought back to life with disney/square magic stuff

-Some sort of inception/matrix paradox of "is this the real world

-A tormented person appears reborn

-Some important world is lost to the darkness... perhaps twilight town

-Eraqus, yen sid, and a Xehanort reunite (spiritually) to advance the plot. (not exactly the ending)

-Harry potter Riku has a dream of Voldemort Xehanort and it kinda goes back to that CoM conflict

-Something along the lines of "Being Masters means ... OMG I can't believe that!"

-*insert evil character here* succeeds in getting ultimate power thus setting the stage of kh3

-Xehanort possesses yen sid :0

-... and Soooooo many more.

I like your theory, but i do agree that it might not leave room for KHIII Story. But my theory is kind of similar to yours...

I think that after the mark of mastery exam is over, Sora and Riku will start the journey to save the people who are hurting. They will travel somehow to the RoD and find Aqua, then from there she will take them to go see Ventus but once they get there they see that Ven's body is gone. After Aqua panics, Vanitas comes out and teases Aqua, Riku, and Sora with the basic "Looking for Someone", "Lose Something?" etc. Then it is revealed that Xehanort is almost fully revived and Ven is taken because he might still serve some use to Xehanort, then before Vanitas leaves he will give Sora and Riku a hint about they should go back to there island, and they go back and see Kairi is gone.

Then it would end in some other world and you see a body covered in darkness and it starts to become more visible and you see Xehanort rise and smile. Then the tiltle Kingdom Hearts III will pop up.

And just a quick thought, i remember Xehanort informing terra that he has many roads he can take to come back or something along those lines, as since we dont know what roads they are, i think a Vanitas return MIGHT happen. He's a very popular character, and i dont think Nomura will ignore his popularity.

Mneh, I can't really think of an ending shocking enough... But I'll try.

1. Xehanort awakens or revived

2. Identity of the mysterious figure is revealed

3.Something bad happens to one of the people in torment (ventus is possible)

4.Sora and Riku BOTH fail the exam (highly unlikely)

5.Like someone else said (I forget, sorry), an original world fell to darkness

... I'll probably think of something better later...