Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Twisted Enigma

the girl i like died.

Guest Twisted Enigma

there is this girl at school... or was... who was just the prettiest thing you've ever seen. me and her actually got along pretty well. but... the last bit of hope i had left, died with her in a car wreck yesterday. i think i might kill myself.

I'm so sorry for your loss :( It's hard to go through a death, especially with someone you really care about. But, you should live for her so that no one will forget. I'm pretty sure she had others who cared about her but you should still live for her. Killing yourself is not the answer. I tried that twice and made a big mistake because I realized that I don't know what lies on the other side and, even if I succeeded in killing myself, it doesn't make a guarantee that I'll have a happier life on the other side.

My condolences for your loss, however as bad as you may feel about it do not end your life because of it. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want you to end your life, which you still have a LONGGG ways to go, so please just don't do it. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Death is painful and nobody ever really recovers from losing someone they care about, but you still have to somehow find a way to move on. I'm sorry for what has happened to her though. >;

That's horrible D: But you have to stay strong. There are still plenty of other beautiful and polite women in the world. I feel sorry about your loss, bro, but life will move on.

Aww. Thats awful. Sorry dude. Stay strong. It may seem kind of harsh but, I have my own saying: "It easy to die but it takes true courage to live on." (maybe someday I'll get better wording but thats the general idea)

I'm sure you'll find someone else in your life worth living for (and that someone will feel the same for you) so keep on living! =)

That's really sad. But, you really should not kill yourself. You guys were close so think about it, do you really think she'd want you to kill yourself over one person's unfortunate death, hers or otherwise? You've got alot to live for I'm sure and it would really suck if you just let all your opportunities disappear forever in one move. Just think about all the good memories you have of the both of you, your family, and anyone else who might care about you and how they would feel if you died as well.

This is a hard situation. But think about it before doing anything stupid or extreme. Just think, if every time someone you care about dies, would you kill yourself? Like, she dies, then you kill yourself, then your parents kill themselves... etc. That's not the solution. You should stay strong. what would she say if she were still here? Believe in yourself, and move on. Sometimes, love is only a passionate illusion, but it can drive us to madness.

This is a hard situation. But think about it before doing anything stupid or extreme. Just think, if every time someone you care about dies, would you kill yourself? Like, she dies, then you kill yourself, then your parents kill themselves... etc. That's not the solution. You should stay strong. what would she say if she were still here? Believe in yourself, and move on. Sometimes, love is only a passionate illusion, but it can drive us to madness.

^Listen to the Doctor Love. He know's what he's talking about.

It's hard for me to find the right words to say. Hearing about this kind of stuff always makes me depressed so it must be harder on you. Stay strong, because suicide isn't the answer. If she meant that much to you then live for her. Live for the joy in life. Most importantly, never forget her because then a part of her will always be alive. Prayers are with you.

there is this girl at school... or was... who was just the prettiest thing you've ever seen. me and her actually got along pretty well. but... the last bit of hope i had left, died with her in a car wreck yesterday. i think i might kill myself.

That's terrible bud, I'm sorry... I know that she wouldn't want you to kill yourself. Life sucks, but you can find hope. You will find it. I'm sorry. That's terribly sad.... My condolences to you Nd her family.

em i think his trolling his a freaking guest for crying out loud and look at his username i personally don't believe him but if he is saying the truth which he is not i would tell him NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO killing yourself for a chick is the most awesome thing ever i mean yeah your like i will go and meet her in heaven what if u go to hell or what if she says no to you xD??? then u would regret it for sure >:3 anywayz if you are telling the truth buddy i have to say stay strong but its hard to believe a guest no offence :P