Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

tutti frutti. I'm mostly doing this out of curiosity for opinion. What is your opinion on the order that the characters should be saved in KHBBS between Terra, Aqua, or Ven and why? I more so see the order of Aqua, Ven then Terra last. Since Mickey seems to have some method of being able to travel between the realms of light and darkness, I guess because of Kingdom Key D, that him, Sora and Riku would be able to travel their and save her first. Then Ven since Aqua is the only person who is able to find him in castle oblivion, unless by some chance the RoD wiped her memory of that. (doubt it, but we'll see) And finally, Terra since he is pretty much a possessed villain. Also, for Aqua I think that it's possible that Ansem the Wise could have told Aqua about some of his research that he passed on to Sora during his slumber, which, I believe, will help greatly in the final battle with Xehanort.

tutti frutti. I'm mostly doing this out of curiosity for opinion. What is your opinion on the order that the characters should be saved in KHBBS between Terra, Aqua, or Ven and why? I more so see the order of Aqua, Ven then Terra last. Since Mickey seems to have some method of being able to travel between the realms of light and darkness, I guess because of Kingdom Key D, that him, Sora and Riku would be able to travel their and save her first. Then Ven since Aqua is the only person who is able to find him in castle oblivion, unless by some chance the RoD wiped her memory of that. (doubt it, but we'll see) And finally, Terra since he is pretty much a possessed villain. Also, for Aqua I think that it's possible that Ansem the Wise could have told Aqua about some of his research that he passed on to Sora during his slumber, which, I believe, will help greatly in the final battle with Xehanort.

Aqua, Ven, Terra.

Aqua first, then she helps them get Ven back. Then, at the final battle with Xehanort, Sora enters Xehanort and fights MX with Terra, defeating his heart and putting an end to it all and bringing Terra back.

i agree it should be aqua ven terra

Aqua, Ven, then Terra. It makes the most logical sense. Save Aqua, then Aqua gets finds Ven. Then everyone's off to battle Xehanort. Sora and friends battle Xehanort, (speculation time)Terra tries to take back control, but then is losing, then Eraqus helps, then Terra gains the strength to use the keyblade like he did in BBS and stab himself, and this time Xehanort comes out, and Sora zaps him lol.

Terra, Aqua, Ventus. Saving Terra can be done to separate Xehanort from Terra. This will probably create a portal to the realm of darkness so Aqua can be saved. Then, Aqua can save Ventus. I know this doesn't really make much sense but it's different since everyone says Aqua, Ven, Terra.

riku could in end of 3d remember terra from fusioning terranort.

terra could saved upon then,becauseMXs return or MX could finally win the battle over terras body and terra is saved later.

aqua could be next or first (whatever)cause,she is only one,who can

found vens body in CO.

ven is next now aqua is with sora and sora have to give ven,back to his heart.

if its happening "kinda"same as for kh1,roxas and xion is released from sora and xion begins to be remembered and she and roxas can have ice cream now together again(after joining to sora again.im not sure,do nobodies live inside worlds,their somebodies memories created into heart)

after that,mickey could tell sora about his adventures in COs first visit in CoM and sora thanks namine.

axel comes back as a lea and he remembered,roxas is like ven,but im not sure either how he is saved.

roxas turns to like sora and ven could someday take his MoM exam.

terra could saved upon then,becauseMXs return or MX could finally win the battle over terras body and terra is saved later.

found vens body in CO.

if its happening "kinda"same as for kh1,roxas and xion is released from sora and xion begins to be remembered and she and roxas can have ice cream now together again(after joining to sora again.im not sure,do nobodies live inside worlds,their somebodies memories created into heart)

after that,mickey could tell sora about his adventures in COs first visit in CoM and sora thanks namine.

axel comes back as a lea and he remembered,roxas is like ven,but im not sure either how he is saved.

Two problems with that. One, Xion was completely destroyed, all that remains of her are the memories that were in the Journal. So it is impossible for her you physically come back. Two, if Roxas does come back he'll be completely different, as he won't have Ven's heart anymore. He'll look similar to Sora and have no emotions, since he would lack a heart.

hmm I like the order of Aqua, Ven, Terra because its the opposite order as to which Nomura suggested you play the characters in Birth by Sleep which was Terra, Ven, Aqua :D

True

found vens body in CO.

dont forget that Ventus can talk to Sora (the mystious voice in kh1 and the beginning and end) so if Namine told Sora about CO he would go there and maybe Ventus would lead Sora to his body. and no one knows that Aqua's in the relm of darkness so how can they save her if they dont where she is maybe Ventus could find her with his Wayfinder, Aqua said she put "an unbrakable connection" on it maybe it could lead it to her and Terra.

so i think...........Ventus, Aqua and Terra.

found vens body in CO.

dont forget that Ventus can talk to Sora (the mystious voice in kh1 and the beginning and end) so if Namine told Sora about CO he would go there and maybe Ventus would lead Sora to his body. and no one knows that Aqua's in the relm of darkness so how can they save her if they dont where she is maybe Ventus could find her with his Wayfinder, Aqua said she put "an unbrakable connection" on it maybe it could lead it to her and Terra.

so i think...........Ventus, Aqua and Terra.

That was Mickey talking to Sora, not Ven. Nomura stated it before BBS came out, so that theory is impossible. Aqua must come before Ven, they established that in the Final Episode. Also, in the Re:Coded secret ending Mickey and Yen Sid stated the only one they don't know the location of, is Terra, as well as Ven's heart.

found vens body in CO.

Two problems with that. One, Xion was completely destroyed, all that remains of her are the memories that were in the Journal. So it is impossible for her you physically come back. Two, if Roxas does come back he'll be completely different, as he won't have Ven's heart anymore. He'll look similar to Sora and have no emotions, since he would lack a heart.

but Roxas doesnt have Ventus's heart he shares Sora's it said that in kh:COM that the memories of twilight town are on the other side of his heart which is the Sora's heart that Roxas shares. if roxas was using Ven's heart, Vexen wouldnt of that it was Sora's heart that remembers.

and Roxas doesnt have a heart he shares Sora's and that only gives him access to have emotions.

but Roxas doesnt have Ventus's heart he shares Sora's it said that in kh:COM that the memories of twilight town are on the other side of his heart which is the Sora's heart that Roxas shares. if roxas was using Ven's heart, Vexen wouldnt of that it was Sora's heart that remembers.

and Roxas doesnt have a heart he shares Sora's and that only gives him access to have emotions.

No, Roxas had Ven's heart. Sora's heart turned into the Shadow Heartless that we briefly played as, Kairi's heart returned to her, and Ven's stayed in Sora's body, which then became Roxas. That is why Roxas looks like Ven. Ven's heart changed the appearance of the body. It is also why he could Dual Wield after Xion was destroyed. Her destruction awakened the power within Ven's heart. So when Sora and Roxas merged at the begining of KH2, Sora gained the ability to Dual Wield because he got Ven's heart back.

That was Mickey talking to Sora, not Ven. Nomura stated it before BBS came out, so that theory is impossible.

Oh, so now you believe it Azure. lol

No, Roxas had Ven's heart. Sora's heart turned into the Shadow Heartless that we briefly played as, Kairi's heart returned to her, and Ven's stayed in Sora's body, which then became Roxas. That is why Roxas looks like Ven. Ven's heart changed the appearance of the body. It is also why he could Dual Wield after Xion was destroyed. Her destruction awakened the power within Ven's heart. So when Sora and Roxas merged at the begining of KH2, Sora gained the ability to Dual Wield because he got Ven's heart back.

Thats true but that still doesnt explain why Vexen said that the memory of twilight town is on the other side of Sora's heart.

When given proof, I believe. Doesn't mean I like it, or it makes sense.

Thats true but that still doesnt explain why Vexen said that the memory of twilight town is on the other side of Sora's heart.

It was a hint at his Nobody, Roxas. Doesn't mean they shared a heart. Also, you've got to remember, at the time CoM was created, they hadn't even thought of Ven.

When given proof, I believe. Doesn't mean I like it, or it makes sense.

So that means you read it then. Cool.