Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guest cal_blueboy

Post a picture of yourself!

Playing around with prism lenses + more pixel art stars I've made 

Posted Image

You sir, have such beautiful eyes. those are my candid words.

You have to share with me, what on earth are the magic foods that you ate in your diet to get those eyes??

Will they manifest the Mangekyou Sharingan too?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Here we have a brand new picture of me... And the quilt (top) I've been working on! I mostly did this by myself, but I shall thank my mother as well, for without her I might not have even started this!

(Also, Neko, cute as ever! And so are your cats. Had to quote your post so I could post the images... if they work.)

OMG nice quilt! looks mighty warm!

The way you held it up in the first Pic, I was under the impression you were going to do a magic trick bwahaha.

You sir, have such beautiful eyes. those are my candid words.

You have to share with me, what on earth are the magic foods that you ate in your diet to get those eyes??

Will they manifest the Mangekyou Sharingan too?

Thank you <3 They look too dark in that picture though

Thank you <3 They look too dark in that picture though

I thought they came through quite well lol. The photo was a little dark, but thats why the eyes came out more pretty/highlighted/accentuated.

I don't know how to describe it, kinda like how the Hunter of the Dark's red eyes shine through the realm of darkness...although in your case its not a heartless. #nerdyreferences

Hello there, long time no post. When I was cleaning up my room, I found my cosplay glasses in my cupboard; to be honest I have never used any glasses since my eyes are normal; and yeah, the lenses of the glasses are normal, so here are the pictures, when I use glasses and my ordinary look without glasses.

Posted Image

another perfect and beautiful pair of eyes! 20/20 vision?

Hello there, long time no post. When I was cleaning up my room, I found my cosplay glasses in my cupboard; to be honest I have never used any glasses since my eyes are normal; and yeah, the lenses of the glasses are normal, so here are the pictures, when I use glasses and my ordinary look without glasses.

Posted Image

Nice!!!  You look kawaii with and without glasses! :3

So here's a recent pic of me at my town's Comic Con a few weeks ago.

I'm the one in the black hat. :DThe young girl next to me holding a purse is my sister and the others are my best friend and her sister and their friends.

Posted Image

Sweet!!!  Nice picture!  DID YOU ENJOY COMIC-CON!? :D

Oh I freaking LOVED IT! :D Me and one of my best friends want to do a group cosplay together as Organization 13.

Oooh, that'd definitely be badass!  I hope you guys get to pull off the cosplay!  I'm glad you enjoyed Comic-Con!  It's a wonderful, joyful experience! :')

No kidding! Its going to take some time, but I hope we can pull it off.

Oh, you'll get it right! You just gotta start working on the cosplay from the get go!  I'm almost done with my Mysterious Figure cosplay!  I have the pants, shirt, shoes and ethereal blades!  All I need is the black coat, and I'll be golden! :D

Oh, you'll get it right! You just gotta start working on the cosplay from the get go!  I'm almost done with my Mysterious Figure cosplay!  I have the pants, shirt, shoes and ethereal blades!  All I need is the black coat, and I'll be golden! :D

:O I must see this! It sounds awesome!

another perfect and beautiful pair of eyes! 20/20 vision?

Yeah, you can assume that :) Anyway, Thanks :)

Nice!!!  You look kawaii with and without glasses! :3

LOL, Thank you~

And Here we go guys, as I'd promised long time ago (?) Here's my photo of Namine Cosplay that I did Last January 2016.

Posted Image

Big thanks to my photographer Randy Juliant for the photo and the retouch; Olivia for the costume designer.

Edited by Felicia Novita

And Here we go guys, as I'd promised long time ago (?) Here's my photo of Namine Cosplay that I did Last January 2016.

Posted Image

Big thanks to my photographer Randy Juliant for the photo and the retouch; Olivia for the costume designer.

Holy kawaii-ness!!!  You look so beautiful!  Wow, that Namine cosplay definitely looks badass on you!  AND OMG, THE DRAWINGS!!! X_X

I can't even...good God, this deserves a 10/10! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key