Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HelpMeRan-Sama

What Makes You Sad?

a lot of things make me sad. Orphan kids, war, ppl dying, lost pets, *sniff* I'm getting sad now :D

and movies make me sad. I can watch almost any movie and cry! I'm probably the only person in the world who cried in Transformers 2. And i didn't cry b/c the movie was so horrible either, lol :D

a lot of things make me sad. Orphan kids, war, ppl dying, lost pets, *sniff* I'm getting sad now :)

and movies make me sad. I can watch almost any movie and cry! I'm probably the only person in the world who cried in Transformers 2. And i didn't cry b/c the movie was so horrible either, lol :D

i liked Transfomers 2 Dx http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png :( :dodgy:

----

fav characters dying, and sad movies, when sad things happen

mod edit: double posting.

Really? Well...movies I watched like (Shortage of Money 2, a chinese movie) made me cry... Cause...1st: The family made the descision to send their mother (an old lady) to the old folks' home 2nd:The old lady fainted there shortly when she arrived 3rd:The old Lady sacrificed herself to save her grandchildren :)

ohmigoodness! Marly and Me was soo sad at the end :) I can't make myself buy the dvd b/c i think of how sad it was!

@deathroad

lol, ik soo many ppl who hated transformers 2, lol. I kind of like it, but there wasn't enough transformers in the move! The movie should be called "Sam and Friends", lol, but that sounds a weird playhouse disney show or something, lolxD

--that was off topic :/

i have a theory about onions:

you cry when you chop onions right? you may think it's becasue of the juices, but it's actually because deep down in your heart you feel sorry for the poor onion

I never cry when im chopping onions.....Cause i LOVE ONIONS!!!And i dont feel sorry for it....cause it's good!!

What makes me sad is seeing love ones die or being in pain...Two ppl in my family are really close to dieing...My nana(on my dad's side) and my great anunt(on my mom's side...i forgot her name tho..)

So my family on both sides are kind of sad and gloomly....Also some movies make me cry. Oh I cry when i read really good books..I cried when i was reading the first and third book of the Inheritance books..and one of the LOTR books too.

i have a theory about onions:

you cry when you chop onions right? you may think it's becasue of the juices, but it's actually because deep down in your heart you feel sorry for the poor onion

LMAOOO. That makes so much sense xD

EDIT: As to the topic:

A lot of stuff makes me sad. :/

I'm afraid if I try to write it all down on this forum, it would fill up >.>

Earth is just a crappy, sad, world. Mix in human emotions with it and you get pain and suffering.

Point made.

Marley & me was possibly the only movie i cried to.

I ran to my room before my family could see me cry

I hate watching movies which have dogs dying

Especially My Dog Skip