Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
P50L

Is there a feature you've been wanting on ANY kingdom hearts game?

I mean we made it THIS far all the way from 2001.....Mr.Nomura could at least add in a wi-fi feature that let's you battle in free-for-all or team matches....smashing people with your keyblade, showing off your moves that you set, showing off your speed and strength.....I mean in days all we got was wireless communication and all we could do was just play missions with our friends.

I find it a bit irritating. And for all we know, IF ONLY KH3D had a wi-fi ability, for all we know DC or Aaron would start a little tournament for fun if there was a PVP feature :/

But that's just me, isn't there a feature you've been wanting to see on kh3d, We already nailed down arcade galatic battles, minigames, fighting, arena, and finding all the keyblades and building the strongest gummi ship. What about your opinions? X3

I think the multiplayer in BBS was a big step forward. KH3 could have something like a online death match mode even tho' I don't obsess about something like that. I want the team to focus on a great single player.

What I think would really improve the game are many side quests and many secret bosses. Both of those features should reward you with rare and strong items. Give the game more content. Let me explore the world for a longer time then 25h.

Also there should be more armour to collect. And maybe change Sora visually just a bit when he wears different armor.

We got the action packed gameplay and amazing story. More roleplaying elements would improve the length, fun and motivation.

The ability to re-battle bosses. And I mean without creating a separate save file. Online multiplayer would be nice, but I would much rather re-battle my favorite bosses.

Oh, and more stuff like the Battle of 1000 Heartless. That was probably my favorite part of KHII.

I'd like a boss mode challenge feature, like after you beat the game you can fight the bosses consecutively in a row. I'd also like a feature (and this would have been for KH2) where after all the heartless arrived in the world that never was, that when you went back there was a massive hoard of heartless, and you could clear out a section, but once you move on to a section you've never been to before, they appear in the section you just left, just to help signify the rush you're in, but alos cause it would be like the 1000 heartless battle.

I also want the online multiplayer. I have my 3DS friend list filled with KH13 members. I would like to play KH with you guys.

It would be nice if they used the streetpass or play coin feature the 3DS has. More games need to make use of those features or it's going to die, and I enjoy taking my 3DS with me to places for that reason.

I also want the online multiplayer. I have my 3DS friend list filled with KH13 members. I would like to play KH with you guys.

It would be nice if they used the streetpass or play coin feature the 3DS has. More games need to make use of those features or it's going to die, and I enjoy taking my 3DS with me to places for that reason.

I'm guessing that you get all sorts of miis and game releated battles etc using street pass right? c:

I'd like to see side quests, more npc's, more easter eggs and basically more lively and filled out worlds. Character customization would be cool too. To be able to collect items of clothing and accessories for Sora, so you can pimp him out to your liking. The side quests could be incorporated with this. For example, beat a side quest, win a special item :D

I would like Synch Blade, Customization (especially Keyblades) being able to re-battle bosses outside of the tournaments of the Olympus Coliseum (though I like those I want more rematches outside of them) other than those can't really think of anything else at the moment.

It would be so amusing to see soras outfit change when ever you equip him with something new. There just needs to be a kh,off the main story game, were there is a open world with quests to do and have epic character and other forms of customization, with wi-fi PvP and with the addition of the epic idea of gummi ship battles, this shall satisfy me.

I envy the people because im jealous of them of thinking of those ideas before me :P how could i be so foolish.

My wishlist:

- Wi-Fi Multiplayer, with a Death Match thing;

- A side story that isn't linked with the main story of the saga, just to add more hours of gameplay after finishing the game;

- Sora and Riku having Keyblade Armors and we choosing when we want to use them;

- Re-battle bosses anytime you want in a manner similar to the Org XIII re-battles in KH II FM;

- Synch Blade on normal form;

- Keyblade Customization;

- Having the option of playing without party members, so we can have a little more difficulty :3

- Final Fantasy worlds and maybe a world similar to Shibuya of TWEWY;

- I also wish that the spells becomes more usefull :)

^ i agree with the FF worlds thing. that would be very interesting to visit them. mainly places from FFVII personally. KH needs more original worlds like TWTNW.

i also enjoy all the ideas for customization. weve kind of had that with the Avatar stuff.

armour for sora and riku would be mind bottling!