Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Imoore4

Willa Holland responded back!

A while ago I put this on Willa Hollands wall and said this "Willa i just wanted 2 say that u Were AWESOME AS AQUA in Kingdom hearts!(PLS respond back! :)"

And she finally responded back and she said "Thank you for your support! X" LOL I was happy!!! What do you guys think?

Edited by mjigmoore4

A while ago I put this on Willa Hollands wall and said this "Willa i just wanted 2 say that u Were AWESOME AS AQUA in Kingdom hearts!(PLS respond back! :)"

And she finally responded back and she said "Thank you for your support! X" LOL I was happy!!! What do you guys think?

Does she even know KH? >.>'

Also, I'm surprised she responded to something with such a bad grammar.

Umm... Kinode... She did Aqua's voice... Of course she knows what's KH...

And mjigmoore, WOW That's awesome man! You were officially replied by a famous person! You should make or ask for a siggy that says that!

Does she even know KH? >.>'

Also, I'm surprised she responded to something with such a bad grammar.

Yeah after I read my sentence I felt bad that I used bad grammar,especially to someone famous but come on I was younger and starting to get in this computer and chat stuff so don't blame me.

Umm... Kinode... She did Aqua's voice... Of course she knows what's KH...

And mjigmoore, WOW That's awesome man! You were officially replied by a famous person! You should make or ask for a siggy that says that!

Sure i'll do that and keep it for a few months but i've always wanted to do one with a clip or something...HELP!!!

Lmao my brain just turned against me and made me read that as Emma Watson --´ Lol wtf.

This thread makes more sense now ._.

Sorry for the misunderstanding Dx What a horrible Pos- Site Birthday.

Much after the fact, but if it was Emma Watson I think I'd just die in her arms.