Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Key2Oblivion

If you could be a character in any game/anime you wanted which would you choose?

Fool. I would be Excalibur from Soul Eater. That way I could get away with saying fool to everyone. Wait... I already do that. Nevermind. I would be Sora.

Why? *dies*

Winnie the Pooh. He is constantly happy and 100% carefree and judging by how long he's been around, probably immortal. The worse thing that ever happens in the 100 Acre Wood is that some asshole gets lost and everyone needs to make a movie to find them.

That's fine if you're okay with a strict diet of only stuff that bugs make, and living in a treehouse, and not having any chance at ever getting a girlfriend because all the females in 100 acre wood are already taken.. etc.

I'd choose ratchet from ratchet and clank because he gets to kill stuff with an over-sized wrench and and he has an awesome robot buddy.

Anybody else notice that both ratchet and clank and KH involve somebody going around the universe with a sidekick that mostly defies the laws of physics, killing evil things with an oversized tool?

That's fine if you're okay with a strict diet of only stuff that bugs make, and living in a treehouse, and not having any chance at ever getting a girlfriend because all the females in 100 acre wood are already taken.. etc.

Not true, rabbits garden probably provides a lot of veggies for the 100 acre wood and tigger probably hunts hefelumps from time to time. The treehouses are nice and spacious and females don't fit into the whole "care free" idea.

Dont call me foollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll! Thats why, oh and die plz or I'll eat you Okay! Bye.~Nayn See ya!*Walks away*

Fool. What are you talking about? When did I call you fool? And why must I die?

Not true, rabbits garden probably provides a lot of veggies for the 100 acre wood and tigger probably hunts hefelumps from time to time. The treehouses are nice and spacious and females don't fit into the whole "care free" idea.

But pooh doesn't eat any of the veggies. Pooh just eats honey, and do you really want your name to be "pooh"?

But pooh doesn't eat any of the veggies. Pooh just eats honey, and do you really want your name to be "pooh"?

He's eaten a few veggies before. And have you ever eaten honey? If so you would know that it would be awesome to eat honey every day of the year. And Pooh is a perfectly normal name when you get used to it. No one in the Wood seems to make fun of it.

He's eaten a few veggies before. And have you ever eaten honey? If so you would know that it would be awesome to eat honey every day of the year. And Pooh is a perfectly normal name when you get used to it. No one in the Wood seems to make fun of it.

Do you know why Tigger was looking in the toilet? He was looking for Pooh!

Do you know why Tigger was looking in the toilet? He was looking for Pooh!

Hehe, that joke makes me feel old when I hear it, everyone told me that one when I was little. Makes me smile every time though :)

Snow. Snow is epic.

Also Kakashi.

Somebody wrote "Kakashi rox dis world" when he was using the Chidori in the Obito flashback on the manga.