Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance to be featured in Nintendo Power's January/February issue.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance has been announced to be featured in Nintendo Power's upcoming issue, January/February 2012. The section it will be under is, "Readers' Most Wanted". This means that the readers of Nintendo Power seem to want Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance a lot.

Once scans of the article are available we will add them to our Gallery.

Thanks goes to GoNintendo for the tip

it'll be nothing, i can almost guarantee it.

i haven't learned anything new from a gaming magazine in years. you can thank the internets for that.

tutti frutti. I have to agree with Izzo on this one. Usually anything pertaining to video games in general usually hit the web long before it gets published through a magazine. Besides it usually takes a while to edit and all that for a magazine, while for a site can only take a couple of seconds to make a correction, let alone add an update. But for the most part, unless KH3D is pushed back I don't really think that it's anything new than what we already know about the game. Though it would be nice if the game we received a release date about the game.

I justhope it lives up to the expectation with great info on the game and shit

Haven't you noticed that the news that comes out in Japan is going to be repeated in the American issue of the magazine as America doesn't know anything about the game?

Haven't you noticed that the news that comes out in Japan is going to be repeated in the American issue of the magazine as America doesn't know anything about the game?

yeah but still, the game should come out a couple months later after the japanese version

I just received my January/February issue of Nintendo Power, and I am sad to say, there is absolutely nothing on it. They didn't even list it in their 2012 preview section! The only place where it is listed is in the Readers' Most Wanted list, where it is the #5 most wanted 3DS game. So I guess it turns out that this rumour WAS in fact true, just not in the way we expected.

More interestingly, on the last page of the magazine, previewing March's issue, it says "We've also got a few surprises in store, including one that's the stuff dreams are made of."

Hmm........

I just received my January/February issue of Nintendo Power, and I am sad to say, there is absolutely nothing on it. They didn't even list it in their 2012 preview section! The only place where it is listed is in the Readers' Most Wanted list, where it is the #5 most wanted 3DS game. So I guess it turns out that this rumour WAS in fact true, just not in the way we expected.

More interestingly, on the last page of the magazine, previewing March's issue, it says "We've also got a few surprises in store, including one that's the stuff dreams are made of."

Hmm........

Thanks. But I doubt that's about KH3D.