Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DragonTwirl

Hi there!

Guest Lady Dreana

Sorry, what? :)

I try to make them the way they should based on what I read on stoires and mythological opinion. basically I get get my opinion on what should look like based what I deem as factual or what makes better sense from these resources. Or sometimes I draw them based on what they would look like based on the element I give them or the element or I trying to recreated in my own image . I'm sorry if I can't explain myself better

I try to make them the way they should based on what I read on stoires and mythological opinion. basically I get get my opinion on what should look like based what I deem as factual or what makes better sense from these resources. Or sometimes I draw them based on what they would look like based on the element I give them or the element or I trying to recreated in my own image . I'm sorry if I can't explain myself better

Oh, I understand :)

Well, I only have 1 now, but yeah, they are my guinea pigs. The one in the front was Nibbles, she died 31st October 2011 :(

The one behind is Rosie, and she's still going strong :)

Aw, poor thing D: I'm sorry for your loss </3 I've lost a few guinea pigs in my time, it never gets easier D:>

I'm glad :D, I hope she has a long, happy life x3 ~ So adorable~