Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D *Spoilers* KH3D Secret Ending shown

Reconnect Kingdom Hearts?

This has happened before. :x

Glad to see Kairi after the entire game, however. Yen Sid will probably teach her and Lea. Kairi will make Mastery easily, she doesn't have an ounce of darkness in her.

It's pretty unfair for Princesses of Heart to become keyblade masters. She's getting Mary Sue pretty fast. :(

Edited by Shay

So each keyblade wielder will protect one princess of light. Kairi will protect herself, KH3 will be where we make the final stand. Our 7 lights against there 13 darknesses does that mean all of our lights will be playable characters? I really want her to end up wielding Aquas keyblade which may be why Lea went back to Radiant Garden. Will Sora rescue Aqua? Will she free Ventus? We'll find out on the next episode of Kingdom Hearts!

Think about it, Kairis a Princess if Heart so she has a pure heart of light. She cant fall into darkness so shes halfway there.

Shes already to wield on because of the right of passage thing between her and Aqua, though unintentional its still legit. All she has to learn to do is strong badass combos and use the light and magic as weapons. Shes got this.

You sir, have made my day. People keep forgetting that Kairi will help foil Xehanort's plans; she doesn't have any darkness so she can't be manipulated by him. And if she learns to fight, she won't be a damsel in distress anymore.

People have been complaining how Kairi has been useless for the last 10 years and now that she's finally getting a chance to use her keyblade, be more than just a plot device, and get some character development, people are complaining about this. WHAT.

You sir, have made my day. People keep forgetting that Kairi will help foil Xehanort's plans; she doesn't have any darkness so she can't be manipulated by him. And if she learns to fight, she won't be a damsel in distress anymore.

People have been complaining how Kairi has been useless for the last 10 years and now that she's finally getting a chance to use her keyblade, be more than just a plot device, and get some character development, people are complaining about this. WHAT.

I think they're just putting some of their Lea getting a Keyblade hate on Kairi. And there are people that hate Kairi in general. Now that some of that/all of that reason why they hate her is going away, some feel the need to complain. Whatever. Go Kairi!

I think they're just putting some of their Lea getting a Keyblade hate on Kairi. And there are people that hate Kairi in general. Now that some of that/all of that reason why they hate her is going away, some feel the need to complain. Whatever. Go Kairi!

Most of the hate Kairi gets is from either her being "useless plot device" or her getting shipped with Sora. I hope the former side of her hatedom calms down...but I'm asking for too much, aren't I?

Team Kairi FTW!!!! >8D

KInd of really dissapoint in this secret ending. Every-one before it was much more intense, in epic graphics, and dark. This one is just bleh..

What the heck by the way, it didnt even say Kingdom Hearts 3 at the end. I think the secret ending really should have shown xehanort and his new crew.

To everybody who said "Sora's on his own" or "Sora left", HE DIDN'T!!!!!! He just stepped out for a little while. Goofy even says: "Sora's late isn't he?...I hope he's okay." HE'S COMING BACK!!!!!! HE'S THE MAIN CHARACTER OF THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!

Also I don't think that this is a dissapointing secret ending! We actually know what's going on for once and Kairi finally gets to do something for once!

Be happy! :D

no kh title will be on the wii u...

just sayin

Personally i believe it will be on Ps3 and WiiU (maybe a handheld but probs not), considering the fact that it was stated by nomura "next generation" plus the fact that they have had sony and nintendo ties ever since KH 1 and CoM. He can't just stick to it being on one console (if he does then he should follow the tradition of being on a newer unplayed type (aka WiiU or vita (i don't see it being on a handheld since i think i remember seeing that he said this will be one of the last handheld)) that statement could be false.

All i am trying to say is that KH3 should be on the WiiU and Ps3(ps4 if thats ever coming out) as it would be a money making beast, as most KH fans now have most consoles (other than ps3 and wii since they haven't been on yet).

on a last note, they haven't put any KH titles on Xbox, nor do i see them to be ^^

At first when Riku asked why bring the guest and mickey was surprised I thought it was Aqua or like Terranort with terra in control.

Reconnect Kingdom Hearts appears to be what Xehanort is planning on doing.

Edited by Kidror

so,our new keyblade wielder hero is Kairi. i think it's fine because for me she's resemblance with Aqua. and so the one mickey said about "we need one more protector" maybe each of seven princess of light/heart must be protected by each one keyblade wielde. Then Lea maybe back to Radiant Garden by the request of master Yen-Sid. and he will doing his keyblade training under master Yen-sid...

She'll probably going to be mentored by Aqua maybe? I am sure she's going to be awesome like Aqua is. :)

That would be cool but if something did happen to Sora (since Goofy said he was late hopefully nothing did) her emotions would get in the way

People don't like Kairi because she doesn't do anything...now that's she's doing something they hate her for it? It's kind of a confusing and hypocritical logic lol. Not that everyone who hates Kairi is that way, but if one doesn't like her for being useless than why be mad when she's being the opposite?

Let's review the secret endings of both KHBBSFM and KH3DS. Remember that all the secret endings of all games have a meaningful tie to the next.

KHBBSFM:

1-shows up at the beginning, with sora on destiny islands, talking about KH1

0-shows up when Aqua finds Ansem the wise in the Realm of Darkness

Right after, it reverses the ending, going back to the point where Aqua was saved by Terra and Ven's Keyblades.

This is where it says "Zero Point", basically 0.5. Here you find Aqua running into Castle of Dreams.

You also see Mickey in the Realm of Darkness, which I'm pretty sure he's searching for Aqua.

The last part, you see Sora and Ven disappear.

"A fragmented passage"-along with "blank points", there are events that happened during KH1-2 that are important and were not shown before.

KH3DS:

"The Darkness Awakens"-Master Xehanort returns of course.

"The Light in the Darkness"-Aqua trapped in Realm of Darkness. With this and the hints given in KHBBSFX, i believe its clear that Mickey is going to search for Aqua. Wouldn't make sense for Kairi to rescue Aqua just cause Kairi is one of the targets of the Organization.

Donald and Goofy complain that Sora is running late. It could be that he left without saying a word to awaken Ventus, or that a memory of Roxas/Xion that he saw with his meeting with Roxas gave him a clue on how he can help them. It might be Ventus just because Ven was the final boss, and I think Ven is calling out to Sora and/or trying to lead him to where he is.

Lea is off at Radiant Gardens, not getting any training. I don't think he needs any keyblade training considering that he is an AWESOME fighter WITHOUT a Keyblade before. He's probably investigating Terranort's study, and maybe he'll find Aqua's keyblade and armor.

The Seven Lights that are suppose to face off against Organization XIII are Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Lea for sure. According to the ending of KH:Recoded, Mickey and Yensid know where Aqua is and they're close to finding Ventus. That's 6. While Terra status is unknown right now, Mickey is there. I believe that Terra is the 7th, and why? Mickey is a mouse xP, sorry.

Kairi shows up and is probably gonna be trained by Yen Sid, which is most logical. Mickey and Riku might help out with that too.

Regular Ending-Remember when Castle Oblivion was shown? Because of the camera quality, i couldn't tell if someone was walking towards the castle or not. If there was, it looked like Yen Sid by the color, but I really am not sure. Also, look closely at Ven. He raises his head!!!!!!! Did Riku defeating Sora release Ven's heart?!?!?

KH: Recoded

Namine said that Sora must awaken his memories in order to save everyone. A lot of memories returned to Sora in 3DS.

At the end of Recoded, Birth by Sleep, and 3DS, "Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts" appeared in all of them. I think Reconnect and Birth by Sleep Volume 2 is the same game, speaking about the events that took place behind the scenes during KH1 throught 2. I meant, is says reconnect, so reconnect them all together? yea... What happened to Aqua all this time? Did she find other worlds besides Castle of Dreams? What happened to Terra all this time ever since Xehanort split into 2. Why does Xemnas have some of Terra's memories (looking for Ven in Castle of Oblivion and hiding away Aqua's keyblade and armor)? Does Xemnas have Terra's heart without knowing it? What about Eraqus? Terra kept his hear just like how Sora kept Kairi's and Ven's. What's the whole time traveling thing with old Xehanort and young Xehanort thing?!?!?! Will Vanitas return? I doubt it xP. I think a Kingdom Hearts 0.5 (Reconnect/BBS Volume 2) is the new number, considering 3 is used in 3DS. I also don't think it will be KH3 next just because there's too much questions (and many new ones!!!!) left unanswered. A game that takes place from KH1 until the now would be great to answer it all!!!

The past will be reawakened as a new number

In never-before-seen detail

Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number

Reconnect all the past games with Birth by Sleep Volume 2, also to me known as Kingdom Hearts 0.5

Edited by Chosenl

I don't think kairi being the last key refers to her key blade weilder status. I think somehow she's going to be the one to get Sora back in gear, give him back his confidence and get him on track to becoming a master.

If only. I wish that was the case, I just think it is really awkward they want a princess of light to also be a fighter, just doesn't jive. But Yen Sid said that he knew of someone who could wield a keyblade and then Kairi shows up...which means she'll be training alongside Lea

Edited by zdog

dont forget bbs is a numbe title as well so is bbs v2 bbs is kh 0 and bbsv 2 is kh 0.5 so they are talking about bbs v2 then after that is kh3 and i am asuming that you get to play as kairi at the start of kh3 to search for sora.

i guess nomura is going to put kairi playable, i guess that he did her a keyblademaster because there is more kh female fans than male fans

Edited by khlegend