Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D *Spoilers* KH3D Secret Ending shown

crimmyice from TwitchTV has unlocked the Secret Message and Secret Movie (secret ending) from Kingdom Hearts 3D. You can read the Secret Message below.

The past will be reawakened as a new number

In never-before-seen detail

Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number

Secret movie uploaded to YouTube:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLp1NI_JD3A

The link for the secret ending is here.

http://www.twitch.tv...ice/b/313450764

A little summary of it is YMX appears on the islands saying this world is too small, Aqua appears in the ROD smiling, Donald and Goofy are at Yen Sid's tower talking, Yen Sid and Mickey are talking about Xehanort, the x blade, and the keyblade war, and the Riku shows up with someone.<br><br>It's Kairi

Edited by Master Xehanort1690

Well...I think that all of us were looking for is about to happen,I really think that the secret message is a teaser for Kingdom Hearts 3!

he said basically all it talked about was the 7 princesses, x blade and that kairi could weild a keyblade which most of which we know about i dont know i mean look at deep dive it was so mysterious and awesome. And the kh2 one gave us information as did coded all secret endings had information this one was just thrown together. that and he hasnt beat julius or critical mode

that doesnt live up to any of the secret endings in games before

Seriously? It was supposed to be similar to Re:codeds, and it looks like we got more out of it than we did Re:codeds, so I think it does. Besides that, we still haven't got trnalsations for the dialog, and it would seem some important things are said.

it may sound stupid but where is Sora in this? I wa waiting for smth Shocking but didn't see it? Can sb answer me?

He goes off to somewhere in the ending. (the dream realm to revisit all the dream-eaters going by after the credits)