Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D *Spoilers* KH3D Secret Ending shown

OHMIGAWD OHMIGAWD OHMIGAWD!

Finally! No one can ever accuse Kairi of being a boring damsel in distress ever again! MUA hahahahahahaaa!!!

Unless she actually ends up losing important fights in the future.

the messege was the darkeness awakens the light in the darkness leads to the last key. which might mean that young xeanorght and aqua will lead someone to a new keyblade wealder and the new number might mean that we will find out who the 13th wielder of darkness is not the 3rd game

Edited by Jordan Arnold

I really wish they show a much high def secret ending one =/

Ehh... agreed. Wholeheartedly. It was a pretty short secret ending, so hi-def really couldn't have hurt.

the messege was the darkeness awakens the light in the darkness leads to the last key. which might mean that young xeanorght and aqua will lead someone to a new keyblade wealder and the new number might mean that we will find out who the 13th wielder of darkness is not the 3rd game

they already showed the keyblade wielder. Kairi though i think it more points towards ventus

i must say i have thought about the ending for quite awhile and it just doesnt really appeal to me nomura giving a keyblade to everyone makes it not as important or special. plus theres no mystery to it remember kh1 when your like wtf duel wielding keyblades new heartless and riku with a blindfold what is going on??? kh 2 three people in armor having an epic battle against an old man and someone in black who are these people???? kh bbs ok wtf are they making a sequel what is going on??? kh 3d oh 7 lights and 13 darkness 13 being xehanorts 7 being either princesses or wielders.... oh and as introduced in kh2 kairi can wield a keyblade wait i thought i knew this... *facepalm*

but you got to amit was sora dreaming at the end and when back to TT in sleep world if not he made the ream eaters come in to the real world

Naw Sora was sleeping at the beginning of that cutscene so i think he was in the sleeping worlds.

The secret message is the one that should leave us puzzle not the secret ending. past reawaken with a new number…prepare ourselves for the next number….i dont think this means what we all think it means.. anyone care to elaborate on this??

The secret message is the one that should leave us puzzle not the secret ending. past reawaken with a new number…prepare ourselves for the next number….i dont think this means what we all think it means.. anyone care to elaborate on this??

I believe it has to do with the 13th member of the True Organization and that its going to be a doozie. Or atleast I hope it is.

Donald and Goofy said Sora was taking too long. I'm guessing he went to Traverse Town that awakened after 3D. About the Dream Eaters, maybe he can summon then, I don't know... He also says "I hope they're still here" hinting TT is not as sleep world anymore