Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Once you get Kingdom Hearts 3D, which difficulty are you going to start with?

Once you get Kingdom Hearts 3D, which difficulty are you going to start with?  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Once you get Kingdom Hearts 3D, which difficulty are you going to start with?

• Beginner.
    • Standard.
    • Proud.
    • None, cause I'm not getting KH3D.
    • Another option? Tell us below.

Proud first, then critical for my second run. Proud takes longer for me to finish, but it is soooo worth it with how much easier unlocking the secret ending is.

I don't know if you consider it a spoiler or not, but (it's not that bad, trust me):

In Proud Mode, you need 5 trophies to unlock the Secret Ending. Standard Mode only requires 7.

So yeah, if you're just interested in the Secret Ending, then I'd say go Standard.

Beginner. It's not that I couldn't do proud, it's just that I've always done beginner first nd went up from there.

^ This, I always like to finish the difficulties in Kingdom Hearts from Beginner into Critical or the hardest one.

I don't think i'm gonna get the game even if i want to get it with all my powers. The problem is that the counrty where I live (Greece) runs a high deficit and it may go bunrupt or no (hopefully) but the financial htings are bad and I'm not in a possition in order to buy a new console that may be expensive for only one game. I'll just wait for the walkthorugh that's all i can do and i'm really very sad about it

Beginner for the lolz, talking trash at the boss's, then i'll do proud mode and I will be like "OH GOD WT* AM I DOING OH GOD... NOOOOO, I FORGOT TO SAVE!!" So, yea... same old same old.

Beginner first, then my second game will be Standard, then Proud, then CRITICAL MODE!*evil smile* (when I unlock it)

post-36587-0-52514200-1333914246_thumb.jpg

Edited by Elyakim Suissa

I don't know if you consider it a spoiler or not, but (it's not that bad, trust me):

In Proud Mode, you need 5 trophies to unlock the Secret Ending. Standard Mode only requires 7.

So yeah, if you're just interested in the Secret Ending, then I'd say go Standard.

I saw this in an email first, and apparently the spoiler tag contents arent removed for emails. But I don't care about little stuff about the system. I still want to play proud though :3 I get irritated if the game feels too easy *coughKHIIcough*