Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
sneezes

KHRecoded The purpose of the story?

ok so hi to anyone that remembers me im jenny, i got disinterested in kingdom hearts about a year ago but some days ago i have gotten interested in the games again so my friend let me borrow her copy of re:coded so i could play it (because i am too lazy to buy w/e)

so i played it for about a week & i finished it & im making thread to bEG to you guys something: someone pleaseeeeee explain to me what was the purpose of the game, i honestly did not understand the whole data crap & especially the ending parts in castle oblivion

if someone could just give me a brief summary about the entire game i would honestly really appreciate it : ( maybe its bc i have not played the games in a while that im so confused maybe? idk

ps: i saw the secret ending & thats probably the only thing i understood of the entire game NOT EVEN KIDDING LMAO

all that matters is the end and the secret ending. mickey and jiminy digitized the contents of the journal from the first Kingdom Hearts, in order to find out why there was a strange line written in it, that jiminy didn't remember writing. they found out that it was namine who wrote the line. she did this so she could pass a message to sora, telling him that he needed to save a lot of people i.e. terra, aqua, ven, roxas, xion, etc. in my opinion re:coded was the least important game in the series, because the ending is the only thing that is important to the story, thus far.

uhhhh they had to debug the jornal to find out about the message namine left in there so they made a sora out of data and mickey and co got put in the data too and when they met namine mickey left and sent a leter too sora....so...yeah................

Sure, I don't mind :], In fact, I'd be more then happy to explain :].

Right then, Ahem, Kingdom Hearts Coded, Which was originally made by Square Enix, For the Mobile, Was released as a Episodic Game, Which took place after the events of Kingdom Hearts II, Now having the free time to do so, Which he never had, During his journeys with Sora,Donald and Goofy, Did Jiminy decide to reorganize both of his Journals from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, First starting with the Kingdom Hearts Journal, Which was completely blank, Due to the events of Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, Thanks to Marluxia, Except, There was only one line remaining in the Journal, "Thank Namine." Which Jiminy tried to find out the meaning behind and while trying to do so, Did he find another message by accident, "We must return to free them from their torment.", Puzzled by this strange and mysterious message, Jiminy goes to Mickey on advice about what it may mean, Mickey, Having trouble figuring this out on his own, Decides to digitize the Journal and inside of it, Create a Data Sora, Based on Sora when he was 14 years old in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, To explore the Journal to find out the secret meaning behind the 2nd message in Jiminy's Journal and while at the same time, Recover the information Jiminy had recorded into the Journal in Kingdom Hearts, Duss, The Game is sort of like both a remake of Kingdom Hearts, Like Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories but at the same time, An original story, With the events of Kingdom Hearts Coded being important, As they lead up into Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.

It was there to explain what sora must do in KH3. Besides taking out Xehanort, he must also save and restore the people who Xehanort hurt and used to gain power. It paves the way for KH3, and answers the questions about what mickey wrote in his letter.

all that matters is the end and the secret ending. mickey and jiminy digitized the contents of the journal from the first Kingdom Hearts, in order to find out why there was a strange line written in it, that jiminy didn't remember writing. they found out that it was namine who wrote the line. she did this so she could pass a message to sora, telling him that he needed to save a lot of people i.e. terra, aqua, ven, roxas, xion, etc. in my opinion re:coded was the least important game in the series, because the ending is the only thing that is important to the story, thus far.

thank you, this honestly clears up all my questions about the game :) i had an idea that the game was related to bbs & 358/2 days but i couldnt understand how it was connected

thank you to everyone else that commented : ) i read your comments to, thank youuuu♥

Okay so if you remeber in number 2 all that is in Jimmys journal is thank Naminè. This game is why that was there. It is a mini story to it. Not much relevence to the original.

The point of the game was to set up how Sora would get the information to free those connected to him, and show how Mickey knew what was needed to put in the letter. It kind of sets up a bit for 3D and KH3 since we learn exactly who needs to be saved.

Basically, Mickey created a "data version" of Sora in order to find out who is hurting. It is realized that Terra, Aqua, Ven, Namine, Xion, Roxas, and Axel are the ones hurting. Simply, the game says, "Hey, Sora! Guess what? You gotta save these people, man!"

I didn't think this game was great but it did give you a little important info like how Roxas, Xion, etc. are locked in Sora's heart and that Riku and Sora had to become keyblade master's mark of mastery test