Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
LiavGever

KHDays So when axel see xion

When Xion knocked down Xigbar ,

and told Axel something like "please let me go"

then she let him see her face

what exactly did he saw?

Not commenting on any of the grammar mistakes there...

I think you're trying to ask, who did Axel see when he looked at Xion, since before he had only ever seen Xion's 'normal/Kairi' face.

I don't think it was ever confirmed as to who Axel saw, but it was most likely Sora. Axel had read Vexen's report and was aware of Xion's situation and so let her go before it was too late.

I think you're trying to ask, who did Axel see when he looked at Xion, since before he had only ever seen Xion's 'normal/Kairi' face.

I don't think it was ever confirmed as to who Axel saw, but it was most likely Sora. Axel had read Vexen's report and was aware of Xion's situation and so let her go before it was too late.

This

Her face is different with each person that looks at her depending on said person's connection to Sora. In CO, Axel met Sora. There's a chance she could've looked like Ven, but considering that was 10 years before and he most likely forgot, it's more likely Sora. Axel told Roxas something like, "Xion is a mirror that reflects you, and when I looked in the mirror, it wasn't you I saw," which if by some chance she did look like Ven without Axel actually remembering him, he'd probably think she looked like Roxas and not Ven. So I'm going with Sora.

I don't know exactly if the novels are canon, but I think in one chapter I read that Xion looked at herself in the mirror, she saw a boy who looked like Roxas but wasn't.

Ven perhaps, and it depends on who is looking at her.

I think Axel saw Sora, just like how Xigbar saw Ven.

Sorry for bad english -,-(i hope i said that right , BUT i always had grammer problems - like this one)

By the way what was those devices that the organization created ?

and in the end xion told roxas - I have to make you a part of me - this is why i was created .

Is the organization had changed her again so this is why she is telling him them and fighting him ?

or she just want them two to rejoin sora?

Edited by LiavGever

tutti frutti. I always thought that Axel saw Xion with her 'normal/Kairi' face. Unless it changed at random to where Axel would see Xion as her normal self at one point, and maybe as Ven at that point where she knocked out Xigbar. I just know that her appearance varies depending on who is looking at her. I'm still puzzled as to who Riku saw her as when he first saw Xion's face when he was shocked. I know that he saw Xion as herself afterwards.

Good point. I never thought about it, perhaps I forgot. Is it in KH 358/2 Days?

Yes, we are referring to 358/2 days.

@ zhill05 I know their not cannon but in the manga when Riku saw Xion's face for the first time at Beasts Castle he saw her normal face and was shocked at how much she looked like Kairi.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. In the secret reports reports when Axel saw her for the first time he said she looked just like Namine, but he may have seen her normal face and didn't mention Kairi because he hadn't met her yet. It's possible that in Halloween Town he didn't see her as Ven or Sora but as Roxas. As for Xion looking in the mirror and seeing the face of a boy who looked like Roxas but wasn't I think it's more likely she saw Sora's face than Ven's. This would tie in with her telling Roxas "If you see somebody else's face... a boy's face... then that means I'm almost ready."

Edited by Sora_Kuno