Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Razorwind Keyblade

Please explain to me how Ichigo's character has developed

Okay, one thing I noticed right in the middle of Bleach is that the main protagonist, Ichigo Kurosaki has not had any chracter development whatsoever.

He's just a gloomy kid that's always depressed. When his character does develop a bit and get a bit interesting, Tie Kubo just makes him go back to him original self.

I hope Tite Kubo has payed attention to this matter and knows how much e messed his series up. I'm not good at spotting plot holes and noticed A LOT in Bleach.

Ichigo not developing at all is quite a dissapointment if you ask me. Look at how much other shounen characters improved like Naruto, Sasuke, Luffy, and Usopp.

Maybe Kubo is saving the development for the final stages of Bleach?

I doubt it. I mean, the manga is ending in 5 more years and the anime will probably end in 7 more years so Bleach is far from over but he's really running out of time and if he doesn't make the Vandenreich arc the most epic shit ever on DBZ proportions then Shounen Jump will fire him.

He hasn't been making any profitable manga and he's getting paid so much money for writing garbage.

Well, Ichigo wasn't ALWAYS depressed, it was just during that one arc with his hollow that he was depressed. And I have to agree, Kubo needs to do some character development with Ichigo.

I'd say that he hasn't developed, because unfortunately he was already the likeable hero-type right from the start. Sort of like Yusuke, except Yusuke had a bit of development. Characters like Naruto, Luffy, and Sasuke needed to learn and grow up, which is honestly the best thing for a story. But, it was like Ichigo already knew who he was right from the start and that takes all the fun out of it.

I doubt it. I mean, the manga is ending in 5 more years and the anime will probably end in 7 more years so Bleach is far from over but he's really running out of time and if he doesn't make the Vandenreich arc the most epic shit ever on DBZ proportions then Shounen Jump will fire him.

He hasn't been making any profitable manga and he's getting paid so much money for writing garbage.

Well, don't people consider Kubo a troll?

I'm not a part of the Bleach scene, but I understand it'd get annoying for any improvements a character makes is eventually undone (the same complaint I have with the original Evangelion). Your guess is as good as mine, but maybe the guy just isn't good at developing his characters? And believe me, many people get paid to write garbage. Just look at the Book Series That Shall Not Be Named.

Really? lol I just started reading Fairy Tail, so I wouldn't know. Is it that bad?

The plot is garbage and full of holes. Natsu doesn't change at all throughout the story.

It's too simple and childish but I still reccomend watching/reading it if you're into Bleach, Naruto, and Dragon Ball. Epic fights and soundtracks.

The plot is garbage and full of holes. Natsu doesn't change at all throughout the story.

It's too simple and childish but I still reccomend watching/reading it if you're into Bleach, Naruto, and Dragon Ball. Epic fights and soundtracks.

I find it interesting so far, but I've only read the first volume. I might be able to forgive Natsu not changing, if Lucy changes. In my opinion, she's the main character and she's the one I want to see develop. I am into epic fights and soundtracks. lol That might make me sound biased or stupid, but that's just something I've enjoyed since I was a child.

But it's basically been confirmed this is the final arc .. they even cancelled the anime.

I never denied that and the anime's return is beyond inevitable at this point.

I was going against the manga ending in 5 years .. I thought it'd be much sooner, but I feel the same with the anime. Hopefully it'll get the treatment that InuYasha got and they'll decide to finish the anime after the manga ends. Edited by animemylove