Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Rayo_Rojo

KH3D X-blade in KH3D? *Potential spoiler

In TWTNW, when you use reality shift, the outcome is sora and Riku holding this huge keyblade looking thing. Is that supposed to be the original X-blade that was mentioned in BBS and DDD?

And i couldnt find a picture.

In TWTNW, when you use reality shift, the outcome is sora and Riku holding this huge keyblade looking thing. Is that supposed to be the original X-blade that was mentioned in BBS and DDD?

Honestly if it was. i dont see why they would have it xD.

I thought it was just two Ultima weapons glued together...

xD I thought the same thing

tutti frutti. I just assumed that it was a Twilight version of Ultima, more so one of the variations on how I would picture Oblivion and Oathkeeper if they were ever merged together.

Didn't look anything like the X-Blade. Like everyone else said, it looked like Ultima. Also, it's just an attack, not even a real cutscene, so I dunno if you could even consider that canon.

I also thought it was just two ultima weapons merged together lol, the last thing I thought about was the X-blade, seeing as last time I played BBS the X-blade just looked like two kingdom keys glued together in a cross like fashion ;P

Edited by WakelessDream

i didnt get why when they said x blade they said keyblade in the subtitles it said x blade anyway >.> Edited by Nafees Rahman