Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Demyx.

Aqua in The Realm of Darkness

I think when Aqua comes back she should be crazy. Fighting evil beasts in a dark realm seems like it would get to you. She should jump on Master Xehanort's shoulders than rip his brains out and eat them all while making noises like a monkey. I think that would be the perfect ending.

I think when Aqua comes back she should be crazy. Fighting evil beasts in a dark realm seems like it would get to you. She should jump on Master Xehanort's shoulders than rip his brains out and eat them all while making noises like a monkey. I think that would be the perfect ending.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6BL6QvKljo

Not crazy. Just hardened into a Yuri Lowell-esque "vigilante" against all Darkness.

Edited by Alan Smithee

....Okaay 0.o

Well i dont think KH will turn into a Zombie thing , you know the ripping his brains thing.

She wouldn't be a zombie. Just a brain eating crazy woman who acts like a monkey...and flings her poo

What, I think shes okay, chilling out no school no work for a full 10 years, think how awesome is that

Time runs much slower in the Realm of Darkness. I think it may have been at most one month for her.