Posted October 5, 201214 yr SAME GUY WHO DID THE XION ONE I POSTED A WHILE BACK, THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THEN BBS'S VERSION AAAAH http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/505520?updated=1 (newgrounds link because it's updated on there)
October 5, 201214 yr WHERE IS THIS XION ONE YOU SPEAK OF I would like to know this too! And btw this version of rage awakened sounds really high pitched, but I still like it lol.
October 5, 201214 yr omg @_@ but during the climax its a little clustered Edited October 5, 201214 yr by Khrulesbbs
October 5, 201214 yr Author WHERE IS THIS XION ONE YOU SPEAK OF I would like to know this too! And btw this version of rage awakened sounds really high pitched, but I still like it lol. I WANNA KNOW TOO! You all could just, you know, look it up on my profile. or even look for it on his newgrounds profile.
October 5, 201214 yr The guy who made the Rage Awakened song didn't also make this song did he-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2rmke01RFk. Edited October 5, 201214 yr by Iamkingdomhearts1000
SAME GUY WHO DID THE XION ONE I POSTED A WHILE BACK, THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THEN BBS'S VERSION AAAAH
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/505520?updated=1
(newgrounds link because it's updated on there)