Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MAKS

KH3D Some revelations I have had

After DDD I was still confused about some stuff about the game. It wasn't until about 2 or 3 weeks after I beat the game that these things just hit me. So lets begin.

1. The Organization members that didn't show up at Radiant Gardens from becoming somebodies again are still nobodies. They didn't show up there because their heartless hasn't been destroyed yet which means Xehanort is still using them as vessels. I realized this when I was listening to Xigbar's theme in DDD; I remembered that the title of his theme is "Xigbar" and not "Braig". Which means he is still a nobody which would lead to the assumption that the rest of them that didn't appear at Radiant Garden are still nobodies.

2. Riku dove to Sora's heart and was at Destiny Islands inside Sora. He also answered questions from Roxas, Ventus, and Xion. Well, those were the REAL Roxas, Ventus, and xion and were not just illusions or something else. Those were really them because Riku was inside Sora's heart just like they are.

3. This one isn't just about DDD but about the whole series in general. I realized that whenever a character has fallen through water to land on a glass picturepost-37354-0-08581900-1350583199_thumb.jpeg, they are in that person's heart. That glass picture IS the inside of that person's heart. I used to just think it was some ethereal place even with the name "dive to the heart". I realize this when Riku dove to Sora's heart and fought the nightmare. He was INSIDE Sora's heart.

Those are just a few major revelations I had recently. What do you think?

Edited by MAKS

I'm not sure I agree with your first revelation, or maybe I'm just wrong. It's highly possible I am incorrect.

I though that all of Organization XIII had come back to be "somebodies" but just in different places, or worlds if you wish. To support my hypothesis I remember that in the cut-scene where Axel (Lea) and some other members came back they were wondering themselves where some of the others were. Vexen, I think he was one of them to come back (this is all off memory) said something about how the others could be in different worlds. Braig is still under Xehanort, because he is a part of Xehanort (a vessel), and so yeah. Please, please, please correct me if I am wrong.

I'm not sure I agree with your first revelation, or maybe I'm just wrong. It's highly possible I am incorrect.

I though that all of Organization XIII had come back to be "somebodies" but just in different places, or worlds if you wish. To support my hypothesis I remember that in the cut-scene where Axel (Lea) and some other members came back they were wondering themselves where some of the others were. Vexen, I think he was one of them to come back (this is all off memory) said something about how the others could be in different worlds. Braig is still under Xehanort, because he is a part of Xehanort (a vessel), and so yeah. Please, please, please correct me if I am wrong.

That's the point. Nomaru had all these characters say these things to make the viewers assume that they came back when in reality there are no facts to support it.

1)they returned as somebodies but not in radiant garden. And if they did, they probably arrived earlier and left the others there mainly Braig.

2) okay, glad you figured that out.

3)never noticed that before.

You already knew about 2?

That's the point. Nomaru had all these characters say these things to make the viewers assume that they came back when in reality there are no facts to support it.

You already knew about 2?

lot's of people do,i think

One : We don't know if it was that their heartless weren't killed OR they weren't shown bc they revived in another world/place since you revive in the place you lost your heart .The last 4 didnt lose their hearts in the lab .They could also be some of the hooded org members. Also Nomura has even said it has not been said for sure if Xigbar and Saix are nobodies or human just that the conditions for being human again have been met .. Secondly , the place with the stained glass pictures are called the heart station and is definitely located in the heart .This has been known since KH1 .Just sayin;

One : We don't know if it was that their heartless weren't killed OR they weren't shown bc they revived in another world/place since you revive in the place you lost your heart .The last 4 didnt lose their hearts in the lab .They could also be some of the hooded org members. Also Nomura has even said it has not been said for sure if Xigbar and Saix are nobodies or human just that the conditions for being human again have been met .. Secondly , the place with the stained glass pictures are called the heart station and is definitely located in the heart .This has been known since KH1 .Just sayin;

Yeah, I know a lot of people probably already knew about 3 but that's what I think about the other members. But to truly know (which I think I do), we'll have to wait until KH3.

After DDD I was still confused about some stuff about the game. It wasn't until about 2 or 3 weeks after I beat the game that these things just hit me. So lets begin.

1. The Organization members that didn't show up at Radiant Gardens from becoming somebodies again are still nobodies. They didn't show up there because their heartless hasn't been destroyed yet which means Xehanort is still using them as vessels. I realized this when I was listening to Xigbar's theme in DDD; I remembered that the title of his theme is "Xigbar" and not "Braig". Which means he is still a nobody which would lead to the assumption that the rest of them that didn't appear at Radiant Garden are still nobodies.

This has not been confirmed Nomura hinted they they still could have revived but they were pulled from their locations before the other apprentices awoke.

Also Marluxia, Luxord, and Larxene did not become nobodies at Radiant Garden, so they would not revive in that world

Xigbar and Saix appeared as members of Organisation XIII. Did they return as humans like Lea and the others?

Nomura: The conditions of becoming a human have been met, so you’d think they had returned, wouldn’t you? For them to have been with Xehanort and the others, perhaps they were collected after they had become humans and before Lea and the others woke up. You could say the same for the members of Organisation XIII that didn’t appear in this title, however… I’d rather everyone use their imaginations

2. Riku dove to Sora's heart and was at Destiny Islands inside Sora. He also answered questions from Roxas, Ventus, and Xion. Well, those were the REAL Roxas, Ventus, and xion and were not just illusions or something else. Those were really them because Riku was inside Sora's heart just like they are.

Not necessarily I interpreted it as that scene as the illusions made by the dreams of Sora's heart. Those three people are the closet to Sora's heart so it makes sense that they would be there. If any of them were real it would only be Roxas and Xion as they actually make up a part of Sora's existence.

3. This one isn't just about DDD but about the whole series in general. I realized that whenever a character has fallen through water to land on a glass picturepost-37354-0-08581900-1350583199_thumb.jpeg, they are in that person's heart. That glass picture IS the inside of that person's heart. I used to just think it was some ethereal place even with the name "dive to the heart". I realize this when Riku dove to Sora's heart and fought the nightmare. He was INSIDE Sora's heart.

This has already been explained since the first game.

Not necessarily I interpreted it as that scene as the illusions made by the dreams of Sora's heart. Those three people are the closet to Sora's heart so it makes sense that they would be there. If any of them were real it would only be Roxas and Xion as they actually make up a part of Sora's existence.

I know it wasn't fully ventus but it was his real heart making it look like him.

You can't say that for sure because it was never confirmed it's all down to intepretation.

Very, very true sir. Until confirmation this is what I think and that is what you think. Simple enough.

It is possible that being a vessel can affect becoming a somebody again. It possible that they could have revived as either a Nobody or a Somebody. At this point, I'm not ruling anything out. Also, I'm pretty sure the Roxas and Xion in Sora's heart are the real Roxas and Xion. As for Ven, There may be a part of him there as well.

As for Xigbar and Saix, the most likely possibility is that they're human again, but keeping their Nobody names to signify their loyalty to Xehanort (hence, still recusants).

Those are just a few major revelations I had recently. What do you think?

I realized the glass thing when I was nine .. and dude THEYRE SOMEBODIES I MEAN SERIOUSLY FREAKIN WHOLE DUDE They just didnt change the theme name.. Xigbar is more badass of a name anyway