Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
gamemaster2007

KHBbS Who is your favorite Birth by Sleep character?

The answer for me is Aqua. Although I like Ventus a ton as well since I view him as what Roxas should have been personality wise but that's a whole different topic lol.

The reason I like Aqua is that she is good to the point of being self sacrificing. The entire story she was trying to keep Ventus safe and Terra away from the darkness. She acted almost like a mother figure to them but also allowed them space to make their own mistakes without being smothering. She is also very powerful unlike a lot of the other women in the Kingdom Hearts universe and knows how to take care of herself. But the simple fact that she is willing to sacrifice herself for Ventus and Terra really made her character stick out. I also really like Willa Holland's voice for Aqua as it really adds to the character for me. 

If I told you, I'd have to kill you. 

You seem to like Aqua but in secret your deepest darkest secret is your fav char is actually (Drum roll) Xion! and yes she was in bbs even if it was scert ending