Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shana09

If Generation I and Generation V were swapped

Just shows that the Pokemon fanbase will find anything to complain about. :l

Lets not forget

Druddigon is a "preschool drawing", while Diglett is so easy to draw.....

Edited by Shana09

Posted Image

Note: Not mine

Finally i'm not the only one who sees this

xD I still love all Generations

People really think this? O.o I mean I love that everyone has different opinions and likes about Pokemon, but I really liked the first two generations for their simplicity. 3rd Gen started to make me think they were gonna run out of ideas, Diamond and Pearl had me pulling my hair out, and 5th Gen just made me stop hoping for Pokemon I actually wanted to see and raise. I've decided I may have lost faith in Nintendo too quickly and am jumping back in for Gen 6, but I think some basic magic was lost Gen 3 onwards

People really think this? O.o I mean I love that everyone has different opinions and likes about Pokemon, but I really liked the first two generations for their simplicity. 3rd Gen started to make me think they were gonna run out of ideas, Diamond and Pearl had me pulling my hair out, and 5th Gen just made me stop hoping for Pokemon I actually wanted to see and raise. I've decided I may have lost faith in Nintendo too quickly and am jumping back in for Gen 6, but I think some basic magic was lost Gen 3 onwards

People always think this, when the Pokémon, imo, are really great.

Gen I and Gen II were okay, I didn't like them because they were simple. Though RBY's gameplay was annoying sometimes.

Gen III (Emerald mainly) was my most favourite Generation till Gen V, mainly because I loved the characters, Pokémon, and story.

Gen IV was alright, not much plot but still alright. It was similar to Gen I and Gen II but easier, except...Cynthia. The Pokémon were good though.

Gen V is my favourite because of the plot, the characters, the Pokémon, the music and the antagonist. 

People always think this, when the Pokémon, imo, are really great.

Gen I and Gen II were okay, I didn't like them because they were simple. Though RBY's gameplay was annoying sometimes.

Gen III (Emerald mainly) was my most favourite Generation till Gen V, mainly because I loved the characters, Pokémon, and story.

Gen IV was alright, not much plot but still alright. It was similar to Gen I and Gen II but easier, except...Cynthia. The Pokémon were good though.

Gen V is my favourite because of the plot, the characters, the Pokémon, the music and the antagonist. 

Gen I was all about getting yourself an Alakazam to wreck everything.

Just goes to show how messed up people are.  I mean complaining about elements in Gen V that were introduced in Gen I?  Really?

Not messed up, just overly nostalgic and are extremely oblivious between the huge similarities of the two Generations.