Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MDSVeritas

The Experiment (RP)

{Rasiel..!!} She cut him off before he could finish[she cut me off..] He thought, more distraught than ever [No matter, my promise still stands!!] He thought with a determined look, tears forming in his eyes [i'll do what it takes to protect her.. even if she's the one who ends me]He looked at her [Rental time, huh??.. guess I never quite saw it that way..] He thought right as Sikota arrived[Another bird guy.. I don't even care.. but, he sounds just like..]

Edited by Pretium

"It's a deal then. No complications. No betrayals. I'll go back and return this 'Karu' to the living. Trust me, I for one wi—" Sikota rammed into Isaac mid-sentence lifting him up unexpectedly. "Full of surprises today. I thought you melted a mile underground." Isaac whispered. "Either way...! I have an ally." Joshua's shadow slashed through Crow-kota and away from Isaac, swinging him around and smashing him to the ground and across the air quickly— like one of those huge balloons that wave around more than an Orchestra conductor. Joshua then sent his tentacular abomination shadow thing to wrap about four dozen tentacles around Xander, crushing him amd keeping him preoccupied from using telekinesis. After all, telekinesis was a mind trick— you'd have to be much more concentrated. His mind would want to escape death before wanting Isaac dead.

Sikota unleashed a burst of wind around him eliminating any shadows within his vicinity. He dashed up to Joshua. "Safe to say that getting rid of you first will make things much easier." He picked him up, dropped him, and kicked off into the distance. "Hey, Mr. Labcoat!" He shouted. "Why don't we settle this one on one?"

Joshua then sent his tentacular abomination shadow thing to wrap about four dozen tentacles around Xander, crushing him amd keeping him preoccupied from using telekinesis. After all, telekinesis was a mind trick— you'd have to be much more concentrated. His mind would want to escape death before wanting Isaac dead.

(Argument invalid, the only way to escape this death IS using his telekinesis. Like all powers, it does require concentration. But it is no way a trick.

And I edited my post. I didn't see that Sikota had grabbed him)

Edited by Pretium

Rasiel stared at Joshua, without a word changing into her demon form, wielding a larger blade instead of her smaller daggers. She imminently sliced one of the tentacles off, away from Xander. 

"Joshua. Come and get me. I'm more fun to toy around with, right?" she asked sadistically, winking at the younger boy. (RASIEL WHAT THE HELL?!!) 

"Hurry Joshua before I go away~" she said in a minor hiss. 

(Yeah, I know, Pretium. What I meant was that Xander would focus telekinesis on escaping death, rather than getting Isaac reeled in to death by Crow.)

Isaac sighed as he was dropped. It was nonchalant. "So be it...Crow. I had thought I told you to flock off before. Here you are again though." Isaac cracked his neck and wrists. He taunted Crow-kota, Sikrowta, or whatever. "Come, then." He motioned his index finger toward him. "I beat you last time without changing into carbon fiber, maybe you'll allow me that luxury if a challenge?"

(One out of like 48 tentacles. Good job, Sodom!)

Joshua merely conjured another tentacle to replace the previous one, before creating even more around Xander still. He looked, a bit sadly, to Rasiel taunting him. "Rasiel...." he mumbled. It was an utter of melancholy and pain, surrounding him ever since his rebirth. No shadow went after Rasiel. They all continued to crush Xander as Joshua stared off towards Rasiel.

(Yeah, I know, Pretium. What I meant was that Xander would focus telekinesis on escaping death, rather than getting Isaac reeled in to death by Crow.)

(*Facepalm* Sorry..)

"I have no idea who or what the heck you're talking about, man." Sikota laughed. He took to the skies. "But if this carbon-whatever is such a luxury, go ahead and give it a shot." He dove down. "Honkedi iku ze!" At the end of his dive, his fist smashed into Isaac. Atleast... that's what he hoped for. He was too calloused to feel out wether or not the impact went well enough and he had to wait for the smoke to clear before he could tell that he hit his mark hard enough.

(LOL)

Rasiel growled at Joshua reforming so quickly. 

"You're not fair Joshua..." she complaint, "And if you're not going to be fair...I'm not going to be fair!" she smiled. 

Rasiel this time used her demonic magic, catching her blade on fire now, slicing quickly away at the tentacles choking Xander, catching the tentacles on fire everytime she swung her blade. 

"Still, I am protecting you, Xander." she said through telepathy.  

Xander struggled, but the squuzing of the tentacles had opened his wounds. He was loosing bllod and couldn't concentrate too well. Then Ras started slicing the tents.

"Cgh" He chocked a little as she did

{..Thank You, Rasiel.... So, We're talking again..??} Even in telepathy, his voice sounded strained

Edited by Pretium

"No you idiot." she snapped through telepathy. 

"I'm not just going to let you get killed...I need protection still..." Rasiel said through telepathy, a bit too concentrated on getting these things off of Xander. 

Neisan watched the battle unfolding while listening to Ren's plan. "I'll join you. Try and get my lasers caught in your cyclone. That way, they can continuously pummel the demon while you and you (gestures at Fulmen and Yumi) do your thing. I understand if you can't lift us all in the same trip. I'll try to help you a bit with the one jet I have left."

(Sodom, you do know the shadows are carbon when springed to life, right? Because carbon withstands about 3550°C....)

Isaac scoffed, turning only his hand to carbon fiber as he stopped Sikrowta dead in his tracks. "I have absolutely no idea what you just said, either. But that attack was a little wimpy." Isaac remarked. After turning his knee to carbon as well, he sent it directly to Sikrowta's pancreatic region. He then elbowed the top of his head with carbon as well, reverting into regular skin afterwards, as it was more flexible and comfortable.

Joshua sighed almost humanly, before conjuring more shadow and wrapping it all around Rasiel's sword. The flames sizzled for a second and died out quickly, when Joshua took the sword and threw it back to the ground after enveloping Xander in shadow again.

"Tough stuff." Sikota got to his feet and dusted himself off. "I wonder..." He started. "How much..." He turned his back to Isaac. "It'll take... To break it!" He swung around kicking Isaac's midsection sending him flying across the field. Able to move faster than his applied force, he ran alongside his ballistic enemy and slammed him into the ground. Jumping into the air, he shot a multitude of feathers at him. "These can penetrate anything as far as I know. They've cracked diamond before so..." The feathers made impact.

"Joshua!" Rasiel snapped, turning into her human form as her weapon faded away. 

"Why are you attacking Xander?" she asked, her pink eyes dominate against Joshua's blue ones. 

"He is your friend...isn't he?" Rasiel asked, looking at Xander in Joshua's grasp. 

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

Xi was curious what was about to happen. There were people that simply would not escape from this battle, nor emerge victorious. They were talking more than he was expecting, perhaps Isaac and Kijiya were somehow more human than he had thought. Regardless... it wouldn't be long now. Not long at all.

Tick

Fulmen looked to Ren, then Neisan, then Yumi.

"Whatever works for you guys. The sooner we end this, the sooner...well, I can do a few things." Fulmen said, hoping Kijiya could be dealt with as soon as possible...along with the other problem nearby.

"Though I have the idea of knocking down the tower onto the enemy, and then shocking the length of it to send a few thousand volts running through their bodies."

"Rrrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!" An explosion of telekinetic energy erupted from Xander, who was now floating, blowing off all the tentacles and knocking back anyone close by. He fell to the ground, coughing and gasping for air.

[i can't.. even move] He thought to himself. Blood continued flowing from his shoulder.

{R.. Rasiel.... I'm.. Sorry} He sent to her about to lose consciousness

Edited by Pretium

"X—Xander..." Rasiel said through telepathy quietly, at a loss for words.

She turned to Joshua, her eyes were rather dim in a mix of sadness and rage.

"Joshua...why? Are you truly that dark? Xander is your friend!" she yelled the last part, even though she hadn't changed into her demon form, she was about too.

(SHORT POST/SHOT)

"Knocking down the radio tower could crush some other people besides the demon. Who is that guy, anyway?" Neisan pointed at Isaac. "The one in the lab coat. He's kinda freaky."