Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sora96

Pre-orders for the Kingdom Hearts manga and artbook are now available

Is there a difference between the original story of Kingdom Hearts and the Final Mix? I wouldn't know because I haven't been able to buy a FM game before......

I own both of them, the "Final Mix" part of Volume 1 is that in between Chapter 19 and 20 is a chapter called "BEYOND THE DOOR Secret Place"; it's 8 pages long and focuses on Riku arriving at Hollow Bastion and remembering when he and Sora were little kids on Destiny Islands.

The "Final Mix" part of Volume 2 is that at the end of the manga they've added "UNKNOWN", another 8 page chapter that focuses on a short confrontation between Sora and the secret boss from Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix, and ends with a confrontation between two other characters, one of which is searching for Sora.

If you're talking about the video games, Final Mix added a few new cutscenes, a secret boss, some new weapons and abilities- but the main plot is the same, there's just some new things you can do on the side xD

Hmm I just looked today and it says 112 pages instead of 272...

Sorry my Screenshot program wasn't working right =.=; I'll fix it when it lets me 

Anyways sorry for the super small print on the amazon one!

post-39555-0-07730900-1377138656_thumb.png

post-39555-0-03468000-1377138670_thumb.png

So...got the KH2 vol. 2 manga early. This was my pre-order, but I saw a bunch of copies on the shelves as well.

Posted Image

Anyone else (mostly asking North Americans) have similar luck?