Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Space Cowboy

Xemnas a Heart?

This might be crazy, but if you think about it, Xemnas may have a heart, just like Roxas. He was created under the same conditions as Roxas (Xehanort had both Terra's and MX's heart), and he is shown to show some concern for his friends. Nomura even hinted that he had the power to wield a keyblade, and only people with strong hearts can wield one, leading me to believe he had either Terra's or MX's heart still inside him before he was destroyed.

It may not be true, idk. Thats why its a theory.

Good theory. He probably has MX`s heart cause if you`ve read ultimania, nourma said he was interested in the x-blade. So all of the orginization members have an x in their name. But my point is that he most likely has MX`s heart.

I cant believe i didnt think of this earlier. It all makes sense. Maybe the reason he wanted Kingdom Hearts so bad was to get the power to save Ven and Aqua.

You gotta point there!!!Is it that you meant he wanted to get his heart and turn into terra or ven's heart? cause aqua has hers and ven's like sleepy :-/:huh:

I cant believe i didnt think of this earlier. It all makes sense. Maybe the reason he wanted Kingdom Hearts so bad was to get the power to save Ven and Aqua.

That is possible. We may never know "YET"....

AN EXCELLNT THEORY! It explains why he put an "x" in everyone's name, why he was interested in the keyblade and kingdom hearts. Yet a heartless, as we know has no heart, but that's only for pure bloods, now for an emblem heartless they release hearts. And Xehanort'sHeartless had an emplem on him, and he released a heart at the end of his fight. So who's heart was with the heartless and who's heart was with the nobody? Heartless= Master Xehanort and Nobody= Terra.....but....then what about the secret boss fight in KH2FM with Terra's Armor? Who's heart was that?

AN EXCELLNT THEORY! It explains why he put an "x" in everyone's name, why he was interested in the keyblade and kingdom hearts. Yet a heartless, as we know has no heart, but that's only for pure bloods, now for an emblem heartless they release hearts. And Xehanort'sHeartless had an emplem on him, and he released a heart at the end of his fight. So who's heart was with the heartless and who's heart was with the nobody? Heartless= Master Xehanort and Nobody= Terra.....but....then what about the secret boss fight in KH2FM with Terra's Armor? Who's heart was that?

Its not his heart, its his thoughts and his soul.

Xemnas(MX),wanted Kingdom Hearts to unlock all the secrets of the blade and the war. This is why he used Terra's body as a vessel,so he could live long enough to see the truth.

Xemnas(MX),wanted Kingdom Hearts to unlock all the secrets of the blade and the war. This is why he used Terra's body as a vessel,so he could live long enough to see the truth.

You forget the effects of MX taking over Terras body. Once Aqua fought Terranort and he lost his memory, Xehanort didn't remember his original goals because he didn't remember anything at all lol. So I believe (this is not a fact, but a good guess) that he had frequent flashbacks of his past because he had two hearts i.e. Aquas armor and him searching for Ven in Castle Oblivion. This is why I think he had different reasons for finding Kingdom Hearts. Plus if Xemnas wanted the X-Blade he would need a being of complete darkness and a being of complete light, and Vanitas is gone.

Well, it is true that he would need a being of complete light and one of dark, and Vanitas was made from Ventus if I remember corectly. And was was Roxas but Ventus reincarnated sort of. And if you don't agree with that... he was also quite interested in Sora, and Sora is one of complete light I think. All he needed was to find someone with complete darkness. I don't think Riku would be it, since he's light and dark.

Well, it is true that he would need a being of complete light and one of dark, and Vanitas was made from Ventus if I remember corectly. And was was Roxas but Ventus reincarnated sort of. And if you don't agree with that... he was also quite interested in Sora, and Sora is one of complete light I think. All he needed was to find someone with complete darkness. I don't think Riku would be it, since he's light and dark.

i think Xehanort was trying to make riku into a being of complete darkness

No. Think about it. When Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas, he faded away. If he had a heart, you would have seen the heart floating out. But you didn't. So, there ya go.

No. Think about it. When Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas, he faded away. If he had a heart, you would have seen the heart floating out. But you didn't. So, there ya go.

Did you see Master Eraqus' heart float away when he died? I think not.

Um... is that supposed to be an insult? Because you were just supporting my idea. But anyway, exactly.

No not an insult lol. I was just stating that my theory could be correct, because Eraqus had a heart and it didnt float away. The same thing could have happened to Xemnas.

Um... is that supposed to be an insult? Because you were just supporting my idea. But anyway, exactly.

No not an insult lol. I was just stating that my theory could be correct, because Eraqus had a heart and it didnt float away. The same thing could have happened to Xemnas.

I wonder if it twould be possible for the keyblade to absorb hearts itself, like the keyblade of people's hearts used in KH1. Was Eraqus's heart naught with Terra after he died? If so then Xemnas could have done something. Maybe Xemnas gave his heart to Kindom Hearts before the final battle.

Ohh I get what you are saying. But how did YOU see Eraqus's death scene? Did you order BBS from JPN?

Ohh I get what you are saying. But how did YOU see Eraqus's death scene? Did you order BBS from JPN?

No I saw it on Youtube lol

I wonder if it twould be possible for the keyblade to absorb hearts itself, like the keyblade of people's hearts used in KH1. Was Eraqus's heart naught with Terra after he died? If so then Xemnas could have done something. Maybe Xemnas gave his heart to Kindom Hearts before the final battle.

I was thinking this too.