Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kinode

KHUX Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]- Master Game Guide

Lol, i laughed when you said you find "Aladdin collapsed in the sand". xD

Thanks for the tips

But how do you use BP or give it? I don't know how to do that.

Lol, i laughed when you said you find "Aladdin collapsed in the sand". xD

Thanks for the tips

But how do you use BP or give it? I don't know how to do that.

Basically in Raids, you use BP instead of AP automatically. You'll find you have 5 BP points in the top, they're blue balls.

In a raid, you'll startby doing a 4X Attack for 0BP, but then you'll have the option do do

1X for 1bp

2.5 for 2bp

4 for 3bp

To give BP to other players, you'll have to click the button under your Union Sigil and then the button next to the amount of BP of any layer in the list you want to give BP to.

Basically in Raids, you use BP instead of AP automatically. You'll find you have 5 BP points in the top, they're blue balls.

In a raid, you'll startby doing a 4X Attack for 0BP, but then you'll have the option do do

1X for 1bp

2.5 for 2bp

4 for 3bp

To give BP to other players, you'll have to click the button under your Union Sigil and then the button next to the amount of BP of any layer in the list you want to give BP to.

Ok then, thanks.

Thanks for sharing the information Kinode! Wish I could play but too busy! grr! 

I hope this open beta is another motivator on me to start learning Japanese :/ 

Edited by Noobles

Here's a collaboration of things me and some people from Gamefaqs have figured out about the Gameplay:

Note: Most of the sentences written in first person were written by Hirokey123. I don't take credit for all the text even though i found some things out!

On the subject of cards:

The attack cards have two numbers one

I believe represents attack power and the other defense. So when the

battle starts the game will calculate your damaged dealt based on the

attack number and how damage you take based on the defense number. I

believe this is why for example at times enemies will deal obscene

amounts of damage on a first hit and yet on their next hit they deal

pathetic damage, or vise versa.

You can switch the cards in your deck, and you can't fuse two cards that are in your deck.

Combining two of the same card with the same rarity causes a "Limit

Cut". This has two functions, from what I can see: reduces the number of

that card you can have in your deck by one, and increasing its max

level by 5. Though there could be other ways of increasing the max

level.

Assist cards are HP bonuses and LUX increased rate. Each one will give a boost, so you should update as soon as possible.

On the subject of worlds:

The story objective battles have the same music the encounter battles do, so if you're trying to figure out what to do challenging a few heartless and seeing if you get the boss music is a good way of doing this.

In Dwarf Woodlands it seems you have to kill the Large Body in front of the Dwarf 's house. As the thing is pretty high level we're not sure yet what will follow killing it.

In Wonderland first you need to speak to the doorknob who is probably telling you you're to big so you need to drink from the bottle, a bottle that a soldier heartless steals. Kill that heartless and talk to the doorknob again to shrink down and enter the forest. From there you need to locate and speak to Alice and eventually during the conversation the white rabbit comes out which she chases after. Chesire cat appears and speaks and that's as far as I(Hirokey123)'ve been able to get.

Agrabah's story begins with you findng Alladin collapsed in the sand.

There are 2 or 3 upcoming worlds.

On the subject of collecting things:

Even if you can't read japanese the things you collect are pretty much right

where you expect. So if you see a picture of a flower then go to the dwarf woodland's flower patch to find them. It seems these items restock eventually or perhaps there is a trigger needed to make them restock, as it stands I could only acquire 7/10 bottles of water for a long time and then later in the day the water spots were sparkling again allowing me to get the last 3 I needed.

On the subject of Lux:

Everyone of your union is collecting Lux. At the end of the day all unions will have all the lux they collected tallied up and the one with the highest Lux wins. Not sure what you get for winning hopefully one of us is on the winning union and can tell the others.

On the subject of Raid Battles:

Each hour,the raid will be reseted. Attacking the boss will damage it till the reset time, thus, you and your team should be attacking the most you can to try to kill it before the reset. You use BP to attack, and using more BP will increase your power drastically. You can give BP to another player too. Looks like that the player that kills or gives the most damage to the Darkside is rewarded, and the battle restarts. After dying about 5 times the game won't let you participate in that Raid anymore. You can give up to 5 BP to other players in your Union in each raid.

On the subject of Keyblades:

You unlock a different Keyblade every time you finish a world's story, much like usual KH games. You can upgrade your Keblade with raw materials. Keyblades give you boosts based on the command slots. Starlight, for example, will give 10%+ boosts for magic cards when those are used in the second slot and a 10%+ boost for wing/speed/aero attack cards in the third slot. Upgrading you keyblade seems add additional boosts and improve the boosts you already have.

On the subject of items:

Right now, there are only a few kinds of items:

- Ether (allows recovery of power necessary when fighting bosses, BP)

- Potion (allows recovery of action power, AP)

These can be acquired by completing quests.

The GIFT BOX contains a lot of useful items for newbies, including a lot of Moogle Passes that unlock rare, powerful cards.

About Parties/Friends:

There is a party system granted it doesn't seem anyone know how it works yet.

Also, i can't FIND ALICE IN THE FOREST.

Using my "X" name to post on these forums since I have enough accounts with my usual username.

Anyway when I said forest I meant the part of the forest where you're not tiny. If you keep going through the woods, up the leaves, and across the flowers eventually you'll come into a forest section where you're clearly tiny while everything else is huge. There is a log blocking your way by some mushrooms. Touch the mushrooms to grow in size and jump over the log, Alice is in that forest section. At least I think she was, she could be in giant forest sections of earlier but I'm pretty sure she wasn't. 

Also I can update with a few more steps. After talking to Alice the white rabbit appears and so does the chesire cat, no idea what the Cheshire cat is saying but long story short you'll need to be Lv14 and talk to Cheshire to complete the next story segment. After that you can talk to the white rabbit and thanks to help from a friend translating we were able to figure out what he wants you to do. The general gist seems to be the rabbit was running through the earlier part of the forest, fell in the water puddles in there, got drenched, and broke his watch so its missing the 2, 4, 5, and 11. What you need to do is go back to the water puddle section of the forest and you'll see some blue sparkly spots instead of the usual gold ones. Those sparkly spots contain what I assume to be the rabbit's missing numbers, either way you need them so grab them. Once you've got them talk to the rabbit to complete that story section. After that it's another level requirement for the next section this time level 24!  

As I'm only lv14 right now I don't know what comes next, anyway I hope this helps some people who might be having trouble in Wonderland. 

I have some stuff to add to Agrabah.

First you need to enter Agrabah and talk with Aladdin when you enter the city, then you need to go to the castle entrance and talk with the guard, then you go back to the desert and go to the 2nd desert map and talk with aladdin, then you go back to the first desert map and search for a blue sparkling thing.

After that you need to be lv 22 for the next quest.

Hello, I came here because I thought I should interact with some people I can actually understand when playing KHX [chi].

For the Dwarf Woodlands: After you beat the large body outside and talk to the one that gave you the mission to kill it. After you talk to him you then go talk to doc where the large body was. After this you have to wait until you are level 26 to continue the story.

Some xP, LUX, and munny rewards for killing certain heartless.

Shadow:
2 AP
40 xP
2 Lux
? Munny

Heartless Dwarf:
3 AP
70 xP
4 Lux
200+ Munny.

Crescendo:
4 AP
105 xP
? lux
? Munny

Gem bag Thingies:
6 AP
145 xP
8 LUX
900 Munny

Blue nocturne:
3 AP
70 xP
4 Lux
225 Munny.

Flying Shadow Flower thing (In wonderland):
6 AP
160 xP
8 Lux
450 Munny
Note: Almost as tough as the large body in the woodlands.

Yellow Opera:
3 AP
70 xP
4 Lux
225 Munny

Soldier:
3 AP
65 xP
4 Lux
225 Munny

Tornado Stomp
5 AP
135 xP
7 Lux
375 Munny

Bandit:
4 AP
95 xP
5 Lux
360 Munny

Air Soldier:
5 AP
125 xP
7 Lux
450 Munny

Currently I have an issue where I have no quests to give me dark shards, yet I have one to get some. Also after the maintenance I lost the quests that had to be finished by the end of the week.

I believe there was a critical error with those weekly missions that caused the maintenance in the first place and I imagine they were able to get the game back up and running so fast by simply removing the missions and are fixing them in the background. 

Also curious but what level are you? As either raising your Deck's cost or your own Lv seems to also raise the level of the enemies as Tornado Stompers for me just went from lv11 last night to lv16 this morning after I gained a level. The only problem is I also vastly edited my deck after gaining the level which jacked up my deck's cost so I'm not certain which trigger made their levels raise. Thinking about it though perhaps Lux amount made the levels rise since I have obtained quite a bit of Lux.

Thanks for taking the time though to write down those rewards it makes it easier to figure out what to level grind on. 

I do not know what changes enemy levels. And currently I am level 19. And I believe you get a green/speed R+ Sora if you get to level 20 during the OB week.

Yep, I forgot to mention this but I found out about i as soon as I started playing yesterday. I really want it!

Really? Is it only for use in the OB or will we be able to use it in the final product, and if so do you think it will be limited to Japan's version of "X" or will be able to use it in a localized "X" if we ever get a localized "X"?

Any recommendations for where to train? I'm currently lv 18, and I only have 3 rares :( (had 4 but 2 of them were Rare riku's so I fused one for the level cap raise) :

Posted Image

Really? Is it only for use in the OB or will we be able to use it in the final product, and if so do you think it will be limited to Japan's version of "X" or will be able to use it in a localized "X" if we ever get a localized "X"?

You will be able to use it in the final product, anyway, if X would get localized you wouldn't get to use your jp account most likely ... as for if we'll get a similar event, who knows?

I can't kill the air soldiers, Flying shadow (things in wonderland), or tornado stompers but from Tigerruss's list those three are the best xP. I can't handle them though or can only handle them half the time so right now I'm using the Bandits in Agrabah to train.

Any recommendations for where to train? I'm currently lv 18, and I only have 3 rares :( (had 4 but 2 of them were Rare riku's so I fused one for the level cap raise) :

Posted Image

You will be able to use it in the final product, anyway, if X would get localized you wouldn't get to use your jp account most likely ... as for if we'll get a similar event, who knows?

Sadly, I would have recommended for you to keep both of those rikus until you found more rares.  The only two ways I have ever gotten a rares were from moogle tickets, and a rare assist card from a moogle that came out of a chest. As for where to kill things, if you want to make the most out of your

AP, I wouls suggest to Kill Air Soldiers in Agrabuh's desert.Tornado stops in Wonderland are better but harder, and since I think my deck is better than yours and I can hardly survive against the 6AP enemies I wouldn't recommend them. Though if you just want to take it easy a pretty good choice is Cresendos in Wonderland and the Dwarf Woodlands.

I can't kill the air soldiers, Flying shadow (things in wonderland), or tornado stompers but from Tigerruss's list those three are the best xP. I can't handle them though or can only handle them half the time so right now I'm using the Bandits in Agrabah to train.

The gem sacks also give a reasonable amount of EXP, but they take a while to kill... I also want to kill the fling things in Wonderland, I was able to kill them some times, but they're really tough -_-

Posted Image

How the raid works. It is a competition in between two teams to see who can kill deal the most damage to the darkside, and who can collect the most daily lux. (even if your team doesn't win everyone gets prizes when a darkside destroyed)

Over at number 1 you have which team is currently winning the daily lux competition, below the bar is how much longer the current darkside will stay.
Over at number 2 you have the health bar of the darkside, red is the damage your team did, blue is the damage the other team did, and green is its current HP. Below that is your attack options, 1x damage, 2.5x damage, or 4x damage. Each one states it's bp cost. The 3BP one is the most efficient use of BP but not always the best.

Over at number 3 you have a keyblade, I believe using the showcased keyblade gives the "keyblade" bonus it sometimes says when you fight the darkside.

Over at number 4 you have the chain information. When a team member attacks within 4 minutes of another they get a chain bonus and extra damage is dealt to the darkside. Even if you were the last person to attack you can keep the chain going in hopes others will raise it by attacking. (if you notice there is a timer that tells you how long you have to do it) And below number four, if you are on the 3rd tab, there is a history of who attacked last, how much damage they did, when they attacks, and what team they were on.

One last note your first attack on a darkside doesn't cost BP and is a 4 times damage attack.

Edit: I forgot to say that each time a Darkside is killed, the next one that day is more powerful. It has a bigger damage boost than HP boost if it has an HP boost. Though people will be doing less damage to it in the later "levels" of it because they won't survive as many hits.

Edited by Tigerruss

Sadly, I would have recommended for you to keep both of those rikus until you found more rares.  The only two ways I have ever gotten a rares were from moogle tickets, and a rare assist card from a moogle that came out of a chest. As for where to kill things, if you want to make the most out of yourAP, I wouls suggest to Kill Air Soldiers in Agrabuh's desert.Tornado stops in Wonderland are better but harder, and since I think my deck is better than yours and I can hardly survive against the 6AP enemies I wouldn't recommend them. Though if you just want to take it easy a pretty good choice is Cresendos in Wonderland and the Dwarf Woodlands.

I think I'll stick to the Air soldiers then (been training on them for a while, most likely I can handle them because of my mushu and sora card xD)

I keep running out of AP.

I know levelingl up it restores it fully and potions can help restore it.

Other than just waiting, is there anyother way?