Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kinode

KHUX Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]- Master Game Guide

Oh man if there is another cut possible I need to find a Donald card to make sure this card is as maxed out as humanly possible.

My card got at it's max (without limit cutting though) nothing happens, it just reached it's max ... that's it.

I thought so, but I wasn't sure. Either way cards with levels on them give more progress to other cards if you sacrifice them. (so it shouldn't be too much of a loss for him if he doesn't like the result)

Edited by Tigerruss

I don't doubt nothing happens though I will make sure to limit cut just to be safe. At the same time this Donald Card has the power of an R+ card at this point so honestly it's pretty much as if I've got another R+ card I was just curious if backing might changed if you got it to the absolute max was all. 

Oh here is something fun I just learned in the moogle shop you can spend 200 for 1 card or 2000 for 10 cards, but if you have less than 2000 but more than 200 then for every 200 you get a card. So basically if you have 1800 you get 9 cards instead of 10 cards. Which means in the end that the second moogle button is basically just a spend all button when you're 2000 or less. People probably know this but I thought I put it in here to be safe.

Well I was invited to a party but took me forever to figure out how to join. Turns out you need to go to your stats page, click the middle red button, and like always the yes options are always on the left. So now I'm in a party with 3 other people, the leader is a girl the other two members have my same face and hair but different hair color so it looks like we're a reverse charlie's angels. 

Speaking of which one other thing I'm curious about does anyone understand how the individual Lux Ranking prizes work? I understand Team Lux Ranking easy but not individual ranking. 

There is a series of rewards you get for collecting lux.100 gives 400 moogle points.500 gives 5k munny.1,000 gives an ether.(a 1 BP point restoration item)2,000gives you 3 moogle cards, they give more exp when combined than normalcards, can't be used for any other reasons, and count as assist cards.(the cards of the same type get bonus exp when combining)

3,500 gives you 2 potions. (a total of 20 AP when used)

5,000 gives 5 bronze moogle tickets.

7,500 gives 3 more moogle cards.

10,000 gives 3 silver moogle tickets.15,000 gives 1 gold moogle ticket.20,000 gives 5 ethers.

30,000 gives 5 potions.

50,000 gives 2 gold moogle tickets.

100,000 gives 5 moogle cards.

200,000 gives 3 gold moogle tickets.

300,000 gives 5 gold moogle tickets.

Andthere are daily rewards for which team had collected the most lux thatday. Currently I have 7,672 lux, but around half was from yesterday.

I posted this in a different thread, though I  am not sure what the personal rank on your team does.

How to join a party.

Click the button with the two smiley heads.

Then click the bottom right red button.

A menu will pop up saying  "Search".

There are two tabs at the top select the second one.

List of other players with two red buttons out beside them.

Click the first red button. the one right beside the players level.

What you want to look for is a player that has more than one person in their party of 30.

Select the bottom right button when you want to join that persons party.

Select the left red button.

Then your in their party with an AP upgrade. xD

I'm stuck in agrabah now >w< I did the white rabbit dealy and have part 1-4 to do for agrabah now >w<

Is Aladdin in the dessert, like 2-4 rooms to the right? If so, have you tried talking to him? If he isn't there, you probably have to find Aladdin at another spot in town. If all else fails try talking to guards in town. And if that some how fails just give into the darkness, become the darkness, and start the heartless epidemic on this earth. (or hope to find your own solution of course)

I found I think the official message boards for them, but I am not sure. Sadly you can't have google translate just translate the page...

http://sqex-bridge.jp/communities/4491/topics

Edit: I was messing around with http://maggie.ocrgrid.org/nhocr/

And it appears that the jewelry bag heartless actually translates to jewelry bag.

Edit again: it is very buggy to the point that sometimes it would be better to just try to use a chart.

Edited by Tigerruss

I got this REALLY weird card

Posted Image

Not only is it a different color, it's maximum level is 1 and it looks absolutely useless. But I'm not sure if it's special for something? You can't limit cut it either.

It seems to be 1 card rank lower than most, N+, but it still looks rarer...

Hey guys I thought let me contribute a little on the storyline.
So when you reach level 24 you have the ability to continue your story in Wonderland.
First of you have to go to the rabbit.
Posted Image
Once you went to the rabbit you'll get a new quest for the storyline.
Posted Image
You'll have to fight the next boss he is in front of the (crazy man's?) house. (which is at the right side of the rabbit). This guy is really strong. It's a level 50 boss.
Posted Image
I had the ability to get his hp to around 30% (so 70% damaged) with my deck.
Posted Image
Posted Image

I hope it helps!

Edited by Kelvin Veldman

Nice @Kelvin Veldman

Can you maybe tell me what to do in the Wonder land story quest?I'm stuck on 1-2 and have no clue what to do. :(

I can help, when you are at the log which you can't pass, you need to click the mushroom and go over the log, then talk with the chesire cat, then talk with the rabbit, then go get the rabbits watch parts at the drops of water (go back to the leaves), then return to the rabbit :D

Okay found Aladdin. Here's where he's at for 1-4 :)

Posted Image

After speaking with him you go find blue sparkles :)

Posted Image

Then you talk to Aladdin again and that seems to be it for 1-4 :)

Edited by kinagirl101

Whoops shoulda refreshed the page first as I see I was beaten to the punch on the Wonderland info.

Anyway after acquiring like 15 bronze moogle passes I have learned you can indeed get Silver rarity cards from even bronze passes, seems to be really really rare though. Or just entirely random seeing as I just used 2 bronze moogle passes in a row and got the same R level Auron card twice. So if its' entirely random I don't quite get what the difference between Bronze and Silver passes are. 

Edited by KMH

I killed the Large Armor in Wonderland. (the thing featured in Nermin's post) After you kill it you go back to talk to the rabbit in the forest, and then you go back to the place with the large armor and click on the door. Now you have to wait until level 40 to progress.The keyblade you get for completing this stage starts out with 1.1x for greens in the first slot, blank in the second slot, and 1.1x for greens in the third slot.

Edit: At level 26 in Dwarf Woodlands, you need to go to the path above the room with the house, and talk to Doc. Now you have to fight another Large Body to the left. (ranked level 50) After killing it go back to Doc, collect your reward and comeback at level 36.

Edited by Tigerruss

So yeah you were definitely on about how there is worth in leveling up cards you will replace. I can't tell if it's a set xP bonus or if all the levels collected just transfer over, but I synthed my Paine card which was level 19 on my lv1 Valor Sora R+ card and I used a couple other cards in the mix, and I didn't full up all the synth slots either. The result was Sora just rocketed up to level 24 in a matter of seconds. 

Actually did another test this time using one card, I took a N+ Leon blue card and synthed it with 4 N+ Blue Yuna cards yielding a lv6 Blue N+ Leon. I then Synthed just that one card with my R+ Blue Leon card and that yielded a lv5 R+ Blue Leon card. So it's an xP amount not a carry over but I'm not sure if this produces a better effect than just synthing the individual cards into it direct or not.

------------

Okay I had enough multiples so I conducted an experiment.

I had two Green KH2 N+ Sora cards, Two Green N+ Aladdin, Two Green N+ Simba, and Two Blue N+ Yunas all fresh lv1 cards and their artworks match.

The first Sora was synth with one Aladdin and one Simba to yield a lv11 Green N+ Sora.

Now combining that Sora with the first Yuna card boost the Yuna to lv7.

With the second Yuna card I synthed the other separate Sora, Aladdin, and Simba cards in it to yield a lv4 Yuna.

So it does indeed produce a better effect.

Edited by KMH