Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Stardustblade358

✁FrEaK sHoW cIrCuS: eNcOrE✃

Vashle smiled at Twitch. "Alright Twitch,thank you."Vashle said before wrapping the chain around the Goblin and then wrapping the other end of the chain around his own arm. "You know how the chain goes,Twitch. The chain will drag along so you can go anywhere,but you get near the exits of the circus and the chain will pull on you. Stretch your legs now,you have a preformance tonight. Go greet guests or do whatever you want,just remember,no beyond the perimesses"Vashle said as he opened Twitch's cage,gripping on the other end of the stretching chain. He heard Felicia's thoughts and looked over at where Alice was,where some twins were talking to her and a gleam of excitement could be seen in their eyes. Vashle seemed to give a dark smirk as he saw the twins,the darkness of the mask seemed to glow red for a seconnd as he licked his lips slightly. "They surely would. I can already picture what they could be."Vashle muttered as his twisted mind started to twirl. Katherine rose up the tent and smiled as it was rather easy,carefully putting the bleachers inside and setting up the stage,it was fun,she admitted as much. She always liked to build stuff. She was studying to be an engineer when...this happened. The sun by then was starting to set as Vashle smiled. "Sweet. People should start arriving by now. Something tells me we're gonna have a full house tonight~"Vashle said as he walked around. Katherine was easily distracted by watching the people slowly getting closer to the circus,waiting for the ticket booth to open or so on just to see the giant and the freaks that inhabited the circus itself. "Don't worry Katherine Ian's feeding katie."Vashle assured as he looked over at Felicia. "Go get ready darling. We're starting in about an hour or two."Vashle said as he turned over his attention to Alice. "Alice,you ready for tonight?!"Vashle asked in an excited voice. Even though it was kind of obvious,most if not some hated him,and that what he did was a horrible reality,he always put up a happy face.

Alice looked at Vashle and said nothing. Sometimes he was kind of creepy to her the way he acted. The sun was setting and it was about time for her to put up another act again for others to see, to probably laugh, look amazed or in disgust. Either way, it was all the same to her. Her eyes started to get a wide and creepy look in them. "Yes. Why wouldn't I be." she said in somewhat of a monotone tone.  "This night is no different from the previous ones. More freaks added to the group...terribly disfigured people that has no place in this world anymore..." It looked as if she was choking the poor stuffed animal by now but she came back to her senses and calmed down. Alice couldn't stand being in Vashle's presence for another second so she walked away from him to get ready for tonight's performance. I....really hate that guy, she thought as she clutched her stuff animal's neck with her fists

After she finish eating she with Ian walk back to her mother. "Mommy what are you going to do today?" Katie asked as she lift her little hands up to get picked up. She always want to see her mother's performance but every time is almost her mother's performance she would have to go to bed for the night.

"Ah, Vashle, I'd absolutely love to hand out flyers to the meager civilians, however, I'm afraid my mask tends to scare the children off a bit. If I removed the mask, they'd be ever more terrified as well. I'd much prefer to greet and guide our guests before showtime as usual, that is my fortè after all. I shall find something else to do in the meantime, perhaps keep an eye on the others so that any attempts for escape will be a tragically wonderful undoing~" Coulro said quite a bit, but continued his somewhat cheery but ominous tone. He pranced off, bypassing the giant woman and the goblin. Ah, the goblin. Coulro loved it when he tried to escape— would always get excited to punish him for it. "Ohhh, I wonder what freaks will come to be later today~ Ahhh, and perhaps I can find some on my own! Maybe give 'em to Isaac for their deformations."

Such a nice day outside. The weather was simply lovely at the time, and there were a few other kids playing outside. Joshua knew of Rin and Len, but they were moreso acquaintances than friends or anything. Despite everything going well outside, Joshua chose not to go. He was never thay type. Now, he was just couped up upstairs in his room, lying on his bed as he read. The book was certainly interesting, but not the type of book most eleven year olds like him would read. IF they would read at all. Joshua simply listened to the yelling and announcing of a Freak Show outside, as he focused on and read the book: I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream.

Finally glad that babysitting Katie is over, Ian started to set up the circus with the other staffs. He peeked a glance at Vashle who was giving very disturbing faces and Ian shuddered. Ian hoped that no one was going to be forced into the circus tonight. 'Who am I kidding, I'm just gonna live the rest of my life like this.' He thought. 

Flame landed in the circus with all the flyers handed out. Squealing at the sight of the circus being set up, Flame went to her carriage to get ready. 

Edited by Sammy Kim

Twitch pulled on his chain a few times, but stopped with a dispondant look.

"Why no one trust Twitch?" He bemoaned softly to himself.

He loafed around, giving passersby a laugh and hoping moves that, he knew, would be good advertisement. When Coulro passed by, Twitch grinned and winked at him, which had him running into Anya, who was staring at the giantess.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She apologized. "Are you-?"

She stopped speaking when she turned and saw what had run into her.

"No, no. Twitch sorry." The goblin said, bowing comically. "He should have been seeing where he goes. You come to watch show, missy?"

Anya stammered for a moment, then just nodded.

"Goods. Twitch jump. Twitch climb. Twitch no use net. Come see him at big top."

He started to hobble away, but Anya's hand stopped him.

"You alright?" She asked quietly.

Twitch stared at her for a moment, then pulled his arm out of her grip.

"Twitch never better, deary." He answered before heading off again.

Sylvia kept walking and handing out flyers...and she was almost out. She kept walking around before a young boy about her age caught her eye.

"Excuse me!" She called to Haruka.

Haruka turned to Sylvia, a bit hesitant to see this freak of nature.

"Y-yes?" He asked, meeting eyes with the dark angel.

Sylvia handed Haruka a flyer.

"The shows tonight. Come and see us!" She exclaimed before treading off.

"Sure..." Haruka muttered after she was gone, rolling his eyes a bit.

There was no way Haruka was going to a circus.

Meanwhile, Sylvia kept handing out flyers until she was down to her last one. Walking without paying attention, she almost ran straight into Joshua.

"S-Sorry!" She exclaimed, placing the last flyer in Joshua's book.

"The show is tonight. Come and see us!" Sylvia said with a smile, running off back towards the carriages.

Felicia sat in a chair I'm front of her mirror in her trailer. It some bright lights around the rim of the mirror, and its light shone on an array of make up. She put on the usual extravagant makeup she used for her "Madam Felicia" act. Though she was blind, she had practiced her make up applications in front of others and used their thoughts to project an image of what she looked like, a similar process she did to get around.

"Where's that eye shadow?" She asked herself. She used the residual mental energy in her trailer that she had left herself, until it revealed it under her bed. "There you are, how'd you get there?" Without getting out of her chair, she held her hand out, and the eye shadow quickly flew to her hand. She turned around and continued applying makeup.

(You hate makeup, Felicia, pull yourself together, snap out of it!) More strange thoughts creeped into her mind.

"I love make up, I love looking pretty!" She banged her fists on the desk, defending herself from these thoughts.

(You're blind.... And what about your friends, the ones who share the same dreams of escaping. Alice,Twitch...)

"They're not my friends anymore!" She yelled. "Anyone who wants to escape is my enemy!" Immediately she closed her eyes and concentrated, putting a mental block in her mind.

"That should keep those thoughts out for a while." She said to herself. She sat there, awaiting until the show would start.

Freddy could be seen in the medical hut, reading some necromancy books he acquired during a show in Europe.

"Mixing the science and magic components and views of necromancy has put me that much closer to solving the equation of resurrecting the dead." He said to himself. He took a sop of wine he had placed on the desk next to him. "So close, and yet..."

"Come on Patric! You've done it before, make an apple!" Jazz asked of him, the poor boy still trying, grunting with the effort he was putting out. He had the stem hanging from his right index finger, and the core of an apple was beginning to grow down from it when the carts stopped. The half-made core dropped from his finger and turned into blood as it landed. "Come on! The one time I don't actually need to stop, and we're making progress... Hey, Yuki! Where are you?" she yelled for her death-smelling boyfriend, who was on the roof if the cart, as always.

"Yeah, what's up?" Yuki asked, somewhat irritated that his light nap was over now.

"Why'd we stop and where?"

"We're in some random town. I see the mountain of a woman Katherine, so I'm assuming we're setting up shop here for right now. Prepare for your next escape attempt, you know that we're gonna see a few noobs. I hope a few of 'em die. It'll be a good night for me, if so. But then again, Vashle will probably take away my fun by making you immortalize them."

Jazz sighed. "Alright..." Going into thought, her mind automatically went to "I hate to see more people forced into this... But we need to build a large enough army to take him down at the same time... There are a lot of loyalist with him, and all of them powerful. If that Goblin-thing new any good magic, we could do something like that... Or... No, I couldn't chance trying to attract a Slenderman or something else. Too many issues could go on with that... One of these days I'll make a good plan and escape..." Snapping out of thought, she decided to continue Patric's practice. "Alright Patric... Let's try it again."

"Arrg! Why! I'm tired of this Jazz... I just wanna find go home... I wanna stop being a freak with these weird spikes shooting out of me! I just wanna go back..." He yelled, screamed, cried. Yuki, not wanting Vashle to get any ideas about Jazz made sure to shut the cart tight, the good thing is that is was soundproof when sealed.

"I know... I know honey..." Jazz said, walking over to him and giving him a motherly hug, you know that one that no matter how much it hurts, you feel better, she gave him one of those, shushed him and dried his tears. "You're young, you wanna leave, so do I, so do a lot of the others. But right now, we have to "deal with the hand that the dead man was dealt", as Yuki would say." She gave him a tight hug, trying her best to not hurt herself on the spikes but still show him she cared.

"O-Oka-ay..." He sobbed a little. "B-but how long till that Vashle guy isn't going to tolerate me much longer, considering they have a giant to feed and all that... If I can't even preform then what use am I to him? I can't do anything more than make an apple in after an hour of trying, and normally, it's not even ripe..."

"It's OK Patric... Trust me, they need my healing ability's, too many times are people critically injured here and wouldn't have lived without me. Till you gain control of your powers, I'll cover you...." She gave the reassuring hug one more time, really right in fact. "You know what the big top looks like... What doseit look like? What's the sun and moon like? i can barely remember..."

"What do you mean? We've got the roof hatch, you can always open it, and when it's open you can see it for your self!"

"I mean... I've not seen the world bathed in their colors in so long... I don't remember what it looked like..."

Those words shocked Jazz, she kinda flinched. It had already been about two months since he joined the Circus, and hasn't been allowed out of the carriage since the very beginning. "It's bright with the sun, warm, it has a faint yellow glow everywhere. With the moon, it's dark, shades of purple, black, and blue everywhere, if you don't count the lamps and lights from buildings and the tents...." She explained. "The sun is warm and welcoming to all, even us... Same for the night, save for it's cool and forgiving..."

(You're all so dedicated and posting on this RP QuQ *wipes tears with tissue*)

Katherine smiled as she picked up her small child. She sat by the tent as she waved at the upcoming visitors and smiled down at her child,almost purring towards her. "I'm going to do my job...make sure no one gets away,nor that persons from the outside find something they shouldn't."Katherine said it a whisper in her most calm voice. It was true,Vashle thought that being tall enough to look all over the circus would be good enough for her to keep watch over anyone trying to leave or snoop around. Katherine smiled at her child and tilted her head a bit. "...would you like to see the show? Even though you get to see it almost every day."Katherine said as she smiled at little Katie. Suddenly Vashle let out a sharp whistle as he had a huge piece of paper with him. "Ok everyone we go on stage in 30 or so! Here's the schedule!"Vashle said as he nailed the giant piece of paper against one of the carriges and stepped away so everyone could see. The schedule for everyone's preformances went like this:

1.Vashle - Introduces Circus

2.Edna Everdawn

3.Sylvia Alane

4.Felicia McKomrik

5.Twitch

6.Coulro

7.Alicia Margatroid

8.Patric Heit & Jazz Belzz duo (If you don't want them together tell me and I'll fix it)

9.Vashle & Katherine interaction

Vashle smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck. He then turned and looked around. "Also if the three doctors could come here for a second,I would like to tell you something please. Yuki,Freedy,Isaac,please over here~"Vashle said as he waved his hand,a somewhat dark smirk crossing his lips as he turned to the three doctors. "I have a surprise for you~"Vashle said to the doctors as he gave them each markers. "You guys are going to choose your victims this time. I want you to pick one out and bring it to the newbies carrige where the cages are ready and set for you guys to set them in. You can use the markers to put your initials on them,that way we know which belongs to which. Isn't this fun?~"Vashle asked as he smiled. He gave a mischevious smile. "However."He said with a chuckle as he had two mirages of the twins appear infront of his hands. "The twins are mine. I have something special planned for them,agreed?"Vashle asked as he gave a sincere smile. Speaking of twins,the twins weren't allowed to go to the circus...so they sneaked out and as the circus was getting ready had already gotten themselves some tickets to enter. They got themselves some popcorn and found nice seats as they looked around exitedly. "This is gonna be awesome~"Rin said as Len agreed.

-Doctor:

-Name: Francis Delaro

-Appearance:

Posted Image

-Personality: (Optional)

-Bio: (Optional)

-Special Talent: Genetic engineering.

Anya walked through the circus grounds with a cold feeling inside her. Her run in with the goblin looking guy opened her eyes to something. It was the same feeling the orphanage she grew up in had. All smiles outside, but inside, it was little better than a prison. She would have pushed the feeling away, but she saw little signs of it just about everywhere here.

"What's going on here?" She thought.

Katie nodded to her mother, and hug her mother's finger. "Do I have to go to bed after your show mommy?" Katie asked as she yawn a little. "I hope i'm not sleepy." Katie said trying not to go asleep in front of her mother.

Freddy nodded at the offer.

"Quite excited for the next batch, I've got a few ideas I think you'll be surprised about."

"Once you've all decided who will be joining our family," Felicia began. "Simply think of them and I will know who to go after. After my performance, I'll use my illusions and mind tricks to make them easy for the taking."

She smiled slyly, with a hint of darkness similar to Vashle's. "Well, is everyone ready then?"

(You're all so dedicated and posting on this RP QuQ *wipes tears with tissue*)

Katherine smiled as she picked up her small child. She sat by the tent as she waved at the upcoming visitors and smiled down at her child,almost purring towards her. "I'm going to do my job...make sure no one gets away,nor that persons from the outside find something they shouldn't."Katherine said it a whisper in her most calm voice. It was true,Vashle thought that being tall enough to look all over the circus would be good enough for her to keep watch over anyone trying to leave or snoop around. Katherine smiled at her child and tilted her head a bit. "...would you like to see the show? Even though you get to see it almost every day."Katherine said as she smiled at little Katie. Suddenly Vashle let out a sharp whistle as he had a huge piece of paper with him. "Ok everyone we go on stage in 30 or so! Here's the schedule!"Vashle said as he nailed the giant piece of paper against one of the carriges and stepped away so everyone could see. The schedule for everyone's preformances went like this:

1.Vashle - Introduces Circus

2.Edna Everdawn

3.Sylvia Alane

4.Felicia McKomrik

5.Twitch

6.Coulro

7.Alicia Margatroid

8.Patric Heit & Jazz Belzz duo (If you don't want them together tell me and I'll fix it)

9.Vashle & Katherine interaction

Vashle smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck. He then turned and looked around. "Also if the three doctors could come here for a second,I would like to tell you something please. Yuki,Freedy,Isaac,please over here~"Vashle said as he waved his hand,a somewhat dark smirk crossing his lips as he turned to the three doctors. "I have a surprise for you~"Vashle said to the doctors as he gave them each markers. "You guys are going to choose your victims this time. I want you to pick one out and bring it to the newbies carrige where the cages are ready and set for you guys to set them in. You can use the markers to put your initials on them,that way we know which belongs to which. Isn't this fun?~"Vashle asked as he smiled. He gave a mischevious smile. "However."He said with a chuckle as he had two mirages of the twins appear infront of his hands. "The twins are mine. I have something special planned for them,agreed?"Vashle asked as he gave a sincere smile. Speaking of twins,the twins weren't allowed to go to the circus...so they sneaked out and as the circus was getting ready had already gotten themselves some tickets to enter. They got themselves some popcorn and found nice seats as they looked around exitedly. "This is gonna be awesome~"Rin said as Len agreed.

(Well, I guess it's OK. I'm going to have to get Patric up to speed, though, and that's going to be tough. And could you explain what you want the Doc's to do in order to mark their new penitence?)

Yuki Smirked before replying to Vashle. "You sure you want me on the freak-makers this time? I'm pretty sure the last one I was working on didn't end so well. We got 'ol mess-up Patric. And the girl before, poor gal is a Frankenstein now." He chuckled, giving Alex a small wink, though she wasn't looking at him.  "But fine, I'll make you a new freak for you."  Yuki laughed, walking over to the sign posted of the acts, the the walked back up to Jazz's carriage, walking though the door. As he closed it,  Jazz yelled at him.

"You didn't knock! I though that Vashle was trying to come in! I had Patric hide."

"Well, sorry for me coming to deliver the news. Vashle want's 'ol messup in the next on act with you. Probably wants him to stab you or something." Yuki said sarcastically. Instead of scolding Yuki on calling Patric "'ol Messup" again, Jazz worried about Patric.

"Patric! Come on out! Vashle want's you to preform tonight!" She yelled for the boy, who lifted up the floorboards of the carriage and climbed back in.

"Y-You mean he thinks I'm ready?" He stammered out.

"I guess. That means we need you to preform a new trick, likely. We'll be working together in this act, which is a good thing, too, because I can coach you through it!" Jazz said, trying to get Patric pumped up.

"O-Okay... But what do you think he want's me to make, though?" He wondered.

"Good question..." She thought for a moment. "I'll go ask. In the mean time, keep practicing the apple! It'll help late, I can feel it." She said, stepping away and out of the carrage as Yuki walked up to him.

"Welp, 'ol messup. I hope you do OK during this and don't bleed out like you did the other day." He said sarcastically before climbing up to the roof of the carriage again for a nap as Patric fell to the floor and began crying.

As Jazz walked up to Vashle, she prepared for the worst possible reaction, which would be acid torture, or the best, a simple Apple trick that Yuki can do. When she finally managed to reach Vashle, she asked him "Vashle, what do you want me and Patric to do for our act?'

Twitch got a look at the schedule. He scratched his head as he examined the paper for the symbols that people told him was his name. It took a while, but but his finger finally ran under his name, fifth in the line up. Most goblins had enough of a grasp of numbers to figure that out, so Twitch figured out what it meant.

Twitch walked away, beginning a simple stretching routine he had seen the acrobat before him do before a show. He had died several years ago from a fall. One of his ropes had snapped. Such a shame. As the goblin continued his little stolen routine, he considered some options of what to do before his stage time.

Hearing about the schedule being out, Flame ran over to the carriage tobbling a couple staffs along the way. Looking at the schedule Flame bounced with joy, "Yay! I'm going first!" She headed off to her carriage and waited patiently as the make-up artists prepared her for the show. 

Ian was eavesdropping from the corner as Vashle talked to the doctors about new members joining the circus. He gulped. 'The doctors get to choose?' Thinking of the doctors drooling over which children to take apart made Ian feel disgusted. When will it be until they want to rip Ian apart to be part of the circus, or any of the staffs? "Stop it Ian, just...hope that will never happen, I mean the Ringmaster needs the staff doesn't he?" He told himself. 

Edited by Sammy Kim

Sylvia stood outside of the doctors carriage, knowing Vashle was in there.

"I shouldn't go in there...he might get on to me..." she thought, heading back to her carriage. 

She changed her dress and gathered the things she needed for tonight performance.

Haruka bought him his ticket, it wasn't that expensive, still, if you added up the money of the people here that was a lot of money. He sat down not so far from Rin and Len, except Haruka was by himself. He had not the slightest idea that he wouldn't be coming home tonight.  

Joshua looked up strangely at the girl, she was obviously from the circus. He wondered how it'd be, but, "No...I'm not going to go." He quickly decided, walking away and going into his house. He went back up to his room and just lied in bed, tired, and waiting for dinnertime.

Isaac simply smirked with delight upon hearing Vashle's "surprise." (Ooohh, so I can choose from the audience, now? Lovely; simply lovely.) He thought to himself as he began imagining the possibilities of his next freak. (What shall I do with the next one? I can alter their lungs to gills, perhaps. Turning their flesh and features inside-out, replacing their limbs with that of other animals, or making then have to live on humans are all possibilities as well.

(No one leaves the circus. No one avoids the circus. No one declines going to the circus. He's invited...and he will come. I'll make sure of that....) Coulro thought calmly...without making a single sound, or moving a single muscle. His mask was the only thing of him that stood out in the darkness he was in. (As I wait, I may as well contemplate...! Vashle over there gave the schedule, and I'm going sixth, leaving plenty of time to consider what I'll perform. I'm certainly no good at this...all I have to perform is illusion-weaving...but.I can do plenty with that. Yes. Either way...I still...must wait here...and bring him along when it's time.) He continued thinking, still not giving a single sound to.let him.know of his presence. Coulro just waited...his mask sticking out of the darkness as he faced the room and closed door, from under Joshua's bed.

@riku: New character accepted.

---

Vashle smiled as he clapped his hands. "Yes. Alright everyone,get ready we're about to begin!"Vashle squealed as he stopped and smiled towards Jazz. "I want Patric to start getting comfortable performing. I want him to .o his thing of creating stuff from his body,and since he trusts you,I need you with him so he can feel more confident. You can even have volunteers from the audience if you wish,ok?"Vashle explained and asked as he chuckled. "The most important part,have fun ok?"He said as he waved. "Now if you excuse me,I need to start the show,you two get ready,ok?"He said as he ran up to the tent. Katherine looked down at Katie and smiled. "Go rest my darling. Don't worry about me. I'll just be doing my job as usual."Katherine whispered with a slight purr. Inside the packed tent the twins were shaking with excitement and annoying eachother,trying to guess what kind of stuff they might have here from all the freaks they had seen already. Suddenly the lights dimmed down and a spotlight hit down at the center of the stage. Suddenly lights of all colors and designs just started to float around the tent to upbeat music. Vashle walked up to the stage,a smile on his face. He acted more like a kid than a man his age when it came to this. He stopped and looked over the crowed. "Hey,guys,you ready to see the show?!"Vashle asked as the crowed cheered. Vashle smirked. "I can't hear you!!!" This only got a louder response back,to which he chuckled at. "I welcome you all to the best circus you will ever encounter. Our magic,our tricks,our freaks and creatures are all 100% real,brought all the way here,just for your delight."Vashle said as he hid the dark glim in his eyes. "This is,the Freak Show Circus!!!!"He called as indoor fireworks popped up. He then stepped back as he glanced around. His covered eye could see the possibilities of freaks to be within the audience. He resisted himself from licking his lips. "Now for our first performance we'll start up with a heated show,quite litterly-may I present Edna 'Flame' Everdawn,The Fire Witch!"Vashle said,making that last part on the spot. He would have to apologize to Flame later. He jumped back,walking behind the stage as he looked up at Flame. "You're up,have fun."He said with a thumbs up.

Edited by Stardustblade358

@riku: New character accepted. ---Vashle smiled as he clapped his hands. "Yes. Alright everyone,get ready we're about to begin!"Vashle squealed as he ran up to the circus tent. Katherine looked down at Katie and smiled. "Go rest my darling. Don't worry about me. I'll just be doing my job as usual."Katherine whispered with a slight purr. Inside the packed tent the twins were shaking with excitement and annoying eachother,trying to guess what kind of stuff they might have here from all the freaks they had seen already. Suddenly the lights dimmed down and a spotlight hit down at the center of the stage. Suddenly lights of all colors and designs just started to float around the tent to upbeat music. Vashle walked up to the stage,a smile on his face. He acted more like a kid than a man his age when it came to this. He stopped and looked over the crowed. "Hey,guys,you ready to see the show?!"Vashle asked as the crowed cheered. Vashle smirked. "I can't hear you!!!" This only got a louder response back,to which he chuckled at. "I welcome you all to the best circus you will ever encounter. Our magic,our tricks,our freaks and creatures are all 100% real,brought all the way here,just for your delight."Vashle said as he hid the dark glim in his eyes. "This is,the Freak Show Circus!!!!"He called as indoor fireworks popped up. He then stepped back as he glanced around. His covered eye could see the possibilities of freaks to be within the audience. He resisted himself from licking his lips. "Now for our first performance we'll start up with a heated show,quite litterly-may I present Edna 'Flame' Everdawn,The Fire Witch!"Vashle said,making that last part on the spot. He would have to apologize to Flame later. He jumped back,walking behind the stage as he looked up at Flame. "You're up,have fun."He said with a thumbs up.

(Um... Jazz had walked up to Vashle and asked about the performance...)

"Ok mommy." Katie said, and began to sleep in her mother's hand using her mother's thumb as a pillow, and her mother's index finger as a blanket since she is too small to reach the bed on her mother's drawer in there carriage. She snuggle, and slept while breathing through her nose.

Alice just got finished changing her dress that she usually wore for performances, which was a dark purple dress that looked a bit old and worn out in appearance. there was also a think dark yellow ribbon tied around her waist and had a big bow in the back. Her stuffed cat was wearing the same color bow around it's neck. She still had a while to go before her turn was up to preform so she walked out of her room went to the back stage where most of the others were. From what she could hear from outside, there was practically a full house tonight, as usual. I should probably try to pass my limit this time and juggle more,  she thought. Alice always juggled things that would usually be nearly impossible for normal people, like bowling balls or household items on fire, and it was 7+ items so it was more of a challenge but she always manages to please the crowd greatly. 

Coulro's right hand slowly stroked across poor Joshua's cheek. His left was wrapped over and gripping onto his mouth, as he reered his mask disturbingly close to the boy. "Shhh, little one. We'll be going to the circus now. Trust me when I say you'll have some fun~" Coulro whispered rather cheerfully. Grabbing him up and pulling him alongside himself, Coulro slowly drifted open the second story window, and slid down by a rope while still holding Joshua. He tugged the rope down to him amd dragged it along, bringing Joshua to the circus. "Ohh, you'll have some fun, alright." Coulro whispered again. Joshua was desperate at this point. Coulro kept a firm grip and strolled through much lesser-populated areas and alleys, hidden in the shadows of buildings. Joshua cried silently, attempting to scream but with no avail.