Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey everyone, I'm Hayley♥ or just Hayley if you'd rather,

I'm 16 and I'm a massive fan of Kingdom Hearts; I have been a fan for at least 5 years now. 

I like to consider it as my nerd topic or something I nerd on massively and explosively.

I've played each game so far up to KHDDD and I hope to get KH1.5 when it comes out here.

Other than KH, I play a lot of Pokemon. Thats probably my other nerd topic, other than Kingdom Hearts.

I hope to get to know you all in my coming time on this site :)

Edited by Hayley♥

Hey there! Welcome to the site! With Xion as your avatar, I think it's only a matter of time before a certain Xion fan here on this site will come say hi to you xD

Don't hurt Kairi and we'll get along just fine

Hey everyone, I'm Hayley♥ or just Hayley if you'd rather,

I'm 16 and I'm a massive fan of Kingdom Hearts; I have been a fan for at least 5 years now. 

I like to consider it as my nerd topic or something I nerd on massively and explosively.

I've played each game so far up to KHDDD and I hope to get KH1.5 when it comes out here.

Other than KH, I play a lot of Pokemon. Thats probably my other nerd topic, other than Kingdom Hearts.

I hope to get to know you all in my coming time on this site :)

I am a big Kingdom Hearts fan, too. I have been since i discovered the first game (which was KH1).

Once I read your a fangirl of riku, as well, I finally picked up on the fact that your a newbie...somehow.

Don't worry, i'm a REALLY nice girl. Welcome to kh13! Its my birthday today and I hope we can become really good friends Hayley ^_^

EDIT~-I spelt your name wrong by accident xP

Edited by ~DawnStar2004~