Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Something That Has Me Thinking...

Hey everyone, how's it going?  You know, I've been thinking a lot about how the next saga in the Kingdom Hearts series will unfold, and I'm thinking about who could be the possible new threat.  As we all know, in the Xehanort Saga we dispatch the forces of darkness, but one can't help but wonder that the next logical step would be villains from the side of light.  Now then, with this being said, I wonder how this could all be accomplished?

I thought about this for a while, and I've been thinking that maybe there will be a kind of secret cult, a knight's order, if I may, consisting of Keyblade Wielders that protect the light, and enforce it's laws to a rather questionable level.  Like for example, maybe they have some kind of awesome fortress and they have a round table chamber, and maybe they've been observing Sora's actions this whole time, and then they decide to step in, and seeing how Sora almost fell to darkness, these guardians of the light would try to eliminate him, and they could target Riku and the others too.  

They'd probably be the very sophisticated and civilized type of villains who strongly enforce laws and such.  It would be pretty cool and interesting.  And forgive me for what I'm about to say but I'm only saying it as an example, and I don't mean to insult anyone.  Think of it as the popes or priests.  Some(not all of them.)of these holy people have claimed to be holy, but they're worse than the average man, raping children and doing things that go against God's wishes.  That's how I would imagine the new villains of light. They would claim to be fighting for justice and order, but secretly they're exploiting the light for their own benevolent malevolent uses.  I don't know, it's just something I think would be interesting, and maybe in KH3 a secret boss could be a member of this order of these mystery light guys.  So what do you think of this everyone? :)

I like this idea, kind of reminds me of the Templars from Assassin's Creed. I can see them targeting Riku and Sora having to save him, would be a nice change since it's usually Riku protecting and saving Sora.

Lawful Evil enemies. Neat concept!

Going off of that, it would be cool if one or more of these characters (assuming there's a group of them, which is all that makes sense to me) came to realize that their order has overstepped their boundaries and is doing evil rather than good, and said character or characters became allies of Sora and company.

I also like your idea of them going after characters like Sora and Riku, and possibly Terra as well, to "bring them to justice" for the wrongs they've committed or coming too close to the darkness. If their idea is some extremist form of justice, they might go after Lea as well. And if they're Light purists, they could easily have issues with Namine, Roxas, and Xion, as according to people like Yen Sid, they technically do not exist or are not meant to exist, which could then justify an attempt to eliminate them. They might even try to punish Aqua for allowing Xehanort (in Terra's body) to remain in the Realm of Light, thus causing everything from the end of BBS onward.

that's really cool, i had a idea too. it would be a mysterious dude that goes around crushing keyblade masters with a new type of keyblade(one not made from light, darkness, and heart) and uses their keyblades for more power. his next target is sora and friends, it would have been xehanort but once he found out sora defeat him he wanted to test his strength. he arives on destiny islands, sora and riku getting their butt kicked (because it immuned to light, darkness, and heart type keyblades) barley making it out alive because the mysterious man leaves for some reson and sora and friends travel to many worlds to find out the truth about the mysterious man, find out the mystery behind the mysterious keyblade and a way to stop it, see if there more like him, try to find a keyblade just like it or one the opposite of it and save the worlds and keyblade masters.

Edited by Keyblade master26

That was a very interesting idea.

Maybe at the end of KH3 they'll show the new villain/threat...

Knowing KH, they may well do that, although that would be kind of mean of them to FINALLY wrap up this plot and then promptly get us going "omigosh we have to see the next game NOW!!!" again.

I just thought of something...

Remember the fight between Eraqus and Terra in BBS? That fight started because Eraqus, a Master of Light and thus theoretically an ultimate good guy, is so determined not to let the X-blade be forged that he is willing to destroy Ventus, a 15-year-old boy who has done nothing wrong other than run away from home. Perfect example of a Light-aligned being taking it to the extreme and becoming an enemy, much like the potential enemies you have mentioned.