Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Cucco

my friend is an asshole now

my friend has always been somewhat of an ass, but this year, I despise him. He is like those people now that think if it doesn't have cuss words and isn't rated at least pg-13 its horrible. Last week he asked me if I was going to get GTAV, i said no. he proceded to call me a plethora(thanks for the new word lala btw) of bad names like gay and nintendo fanboy. Which, I could show him my internet history to prove i'm not a homosexual, and he already know I have a psp,ps3,and ps2. Me and one of my other friends recommended 1.5 to him, he said he will not because he doesn't know anything about it and he said on my kh t shirt it had disney, which it does. IF YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT IT THEN firetruckING LEARN ABOUT IT. HE HAS FULLY FUNCTIONAL INTERNET AND TWO FRIENDS(one being myself) THAT LOVE Kingdom Hearts. he said it is not mature rated so it is at the bottom of his list of games to play. In fact he doesn't take into account any of the recommendations his friends give to him. He has recommended shows to me, and i watch them. Then if i recommend something to him he completely firetrucking ignores it. All of his friends are nintendo fans, yet he calls nintendo fans gay idiots in front of us.Once when he was at my house i asked him if he wanted to watch star wars(he had never seen it), he said no, i asked him why, and he said because i dont have it on blu ray. Another time, when school started this year, he said he had gotten into anime, so I recommended watamote to him, he said he wouldnt watch it because it doesnt have cuss words and it isn't on netflix. please tell me how to remove that stick thats so far up his ass. tell me how to enlighten my friend on whats actually mature and how to tell him to be nice to people

It is probably better if you ignore him. People like that are not worth your time.

i've tried, he walks up to me sometimes and says negative things anyways, like in the hallway yesterday he passed me in the hallway and asked what is your next class? I said algebra, he then said "hope you fail" and walked away. and whenever i approach him he says rude things like what do you want

i've tried, he walks up to me sometimes and says negative things anyways, like in the hallway yesterday he passed me in the hallway and asked what is your next class? I said algebra, he then said "hope you fail" and walked away. and whenever i approach him he says rude things like what do you want

That's not a real friend then, All my friends know I love Nintendo, Kingdom Hearts, Animes, and Nerd Culture except a few of my friends but as soon as I "Oh really" they start apologizing.......maybe it's cause they've seen me fight and they all have a irrational fear of black people.....enough about me, Just forget that guy or when he insults your loves say something smart like "Well I guess if you need those games to assure yourself of your masculinity than that's good for you"

he was my best friend in 7th grade, a friend in 8th grade, now I want to punch him in the face. 

I know people like that, they arent worth the time it takes to deal with them, just abandon him. no use in stooping to his level or anything, stick with the friends who you can trust.

At that point, you've already lost your friend to the curse of High school, were your true self is swallowed in favor of a more "Mature" shell. Only ways to deal with them

1) Develop skills at ignoring people to a point where you can mentally erase them from the plane of existence you lie on(AKA being able to ignore every single aspect of his existence) which I did in order to preserve my own sanity when I lost over half of the people I knew to that.

2) Beat him like a rag doll and tell him to step off. That message gets through loud and clear as well.

you guys already know how i deal with problems, so i'm just gonna skip the misleading intro and go straight to the bombs. Go to your "friends" house, replace his phone battery with "the device", call in sick, call his phone, and enjoy your @sshole free life and your week off of school while they get rid of the bomb damage.

Give your friend the silent treatment. Pretend he never existed and go about with your daily life with your REAL friends. I give it between a week to a month or so. If your friend comes around and apologizes for being rude to you and being stereotypical, then take baby steps and see where it goes.

If your friend continues to harass you with negative things, and/or ignores you within the time period I suggested, then your friend is a lost cause. He's missing out something great from you.

If he continues to harass you to the point where you will feel like exploding, better go talk to someone about it, an adult, principal, guidance counselor, your parents etc. and see what can be done with your situation, cause from the what you been saying like "hope you fail algebra", that seems like bullying or some sort, or maybe he just going through some stuff that he doesn't want to talk about.

just give him the silent treatment and see where it goes.

He isn't a good friend. Go find other friends who respect you I once had a friend like that and they think they look cool for cussing and stuff dont hang around with people like that

Just ignore him, he's got the high school cool kid infection. Also, for the record, WataMote swears a lot. ._. And if he hasn't seen Star Wars, holy crap what was his childhood even.

curse of High school, were your true self is swallowed in favor of a more "Mature" shell

it's incredibly odd, every single one of my experiences with that sort of people happened in middle school, and now in high school we've completely realized it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.