Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rho

KH3D One of the next KH games for the 3DS?

It just wouldn't make any sense for them to make a KH game thats going to be on a brand new system. The next game after the one that comes out this year might already be in production before the 3DS even comes out next year. And KH3 definitely won't be on it.

whats the nintendo 3DS? o-o;;

Posted Image

http://www.google.com/

The nintendo 3DS is a DS alledgedly capable of 3D gaming.

"allegedly"?

Why would Nintendo lie?

So Nintendo is saying that the 3DS will have graphics beyond the Wii's, and it's close to that of the 360 and PS3.

So in the likely event that a KH game ends up on the 3DS, it will look like KH2 graphics-wise. I don't expect it to go beyond that. KH is not a game series meant to look really realistic.

So... KH 3D is coming to the 3DS...

Re;Coded is coming to the DS in general?

orz.

Can the 3DS play games from the previous iterations of the DS?

Yes, the 3DS is backwards compatible.

but Tetsuya Nomura is japaness and releases games there firsted.so tellme why coded didn't get releases ipod but new one would

Attempting to understand that >.>

Him being Japanese is irrelevant. But a game made in a Japanese developers company, in Japan, will obviously be released there first. And if you're talking about not releasing coded on the iPhone, that would take an lot of editting due to the touchscreen. The DS is the most popular handheld right now, and it's controls are quite similar to the Docomo's.

Sweet...so I'll just get the 3DS when its released.

March 2011 in case you're wondering ;D

Estimated. Nintendo wants to get it out by the Christmas Season, but they don't want to have to 'delay' it, so they gave themselves some leeway.

eww, the new 3ds looks stupid >.>

The big red buttons is very interesting even thought i know its a joy stick thing, yet once agin they moved the power button and pretty funny start and select are in the middle below screen and the home button wasnt that the point of power button, hold it down turns off just press it goes to home ....<.<

eww, the new 3ds looks stupid >.>

The big red buttons is very interesting even thought i know its a joy stick thing, yet once agin they moved the power button and pretty funny start and select are in the middle below screen and the home button wasnt that the point of power button, hold it down turns off just press it goes to home ....<.<

It's a prototype design, Nintendo said they revealed it at E3 so they could get responses and likes and dislikes and refurbish the system as needed.

Im beginning to think SE announce these games so early as a fair warning to buy the platform

Or, you know, because they always announce their games early? And Nintendo wanted to show high 3rd party support.

i hear people complain about KH having too many mini games between the 1st and 2nd KH. But, what they dont understand is that without, for instance, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, we would have never known the real story of Roxas so i think its a brilliant idea to come out with the new KH 3D :) i say RIGHT ON!:D

i hear people complain about KH having too many mini games between the 1st and 2nd KH. But, what they dont understand is that without, for instance, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, we would have never known the real story of Roxas so i think its a brilliant idea to come out with the new KH 3D :) i say RIGHT ON!:D

To tell you the truth I think it was better not knowing about Roxas like that, infact Roxas's past apart from his relationship with Axel has no real bearing on KHII for the most part. Plus Days spent way to much time on Xion when they could've used it for the underrated stars of the show

Im beginning to think SE announce these games so early as a fair warning to buy the platform

Posted Image

It's like they're just TRYING to annoy us -_-'

I think it'd be better for them, actually, to keep to one platform. I mean, then more people would play.

Posted Image

It's like they're just TRYING to annoy us -_-'

I think it'd be better for them, actually, to keep to one platform. I mean, then more people would play.

Ahh, but that is exactly way they put them on different platforms. More consoles the series is on, the more people will have a chance to play. They also put them on the more popular consoles, KH, KH II, and later Re:CoM were on PS2 because it was the most popular console at the time (I am pretty sure it was). Days and soon to be Re:coded are on the DS because the DS is the most popular hand held right now. CoM was released on the GBA because Nomura heard that kids wanted to play KH on a handheld (something like that). The 3DS is pretty much guaranteed to be a hit, they would be fools to turn down the chance Nintendo gave them. So no, if it was only on one console, only owners of that console would be able to play it, thus less people would get the chance. One thing people seem to be forgetting is that you don't have to play every KH game. You don't have to buy a new console or hand held to play it. It is only a game, you can read a summary of it or watch the cutscenes online. Square Enix and Disney are companies, companies need money. They are not going to miss out on the chance to make more money just because a bunch of fans think this or that. Sure the fans matter, but money matters more.

dude i agree i said the exact same thing to my bro b4 i knew bout this website and he said that im mad cuz they are just making it for nintendo. Which as u can see its a bad idea cuz chain of memories sucked

What, because one game on a system 3 generations old, made by a different team was subpar, this game is going to be?