Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tyrants

Sonic Boom

...There is going to be a new Sonic cartoon. Here's a preview:

Posted Image

All I can say is... what the f*** did they do to Knuckles?

According to SEGA, this show is to be aimed at kids from ages 6-11. So nuttin' for us here.

Edited by Tyrants

Seen this long ago

I wish they could've done an anime for Sonic that isn't as awful as Sonic X

Well,to be honest,the only thing that made me hate Sonic X to death is the Metarix season

the SA1,SA2 adaptation at Station Square were okay for the most part

Edited by Metal Snake

Seen this long ago

Well,to be honest,the only thing that made me hate Sonic X to death is the Metarix season

Personally, I don't get how everything has to be an anime. I think CG would be interesting, as long as it isn't animated like all those low budget movie based cartoons.

The thing that made me hate it was that and Chris Thorndyke. If they had removed him I would have spent less time cringing and more time enjoying.

Its kind of old news,but still.

I really wonder what this is going to be about.It'd be cool if they do something similar to Sonic X when some episodes(not all of them) were based off the games,they could starting from Unleashed all the way to Lost World and I hope Knuckles doesn't end up looking so tall,as a Knuckles fan it would be very disappointing.

Personally, I don't get how everything has to be an anime. I think CG would be interesting, as long as it isn't animated like all those low budget movie based cartoons.

The thing that made me hate it was that and Chris Thorndyke. If they had removed him I would have spent less time cringing and more time enjoying.

I never said it should be an anime....I just said why can't the make a good anime

I kinda liked the SATam cartoon and I loved Sonic Underground.

it's just....Sonic X was awful and I want something good for Sonic in the world of anime

I never said it should be an anime....I just said why can't the make a good anime

it's just....Sonic X was awful and I want something good for Sonic in the world of anime

I hear that statement a lot, sorry.

It's funny, the two better Sonic cartoons are discontinued and the stoner version The Adventures of Sonic continues.

Yeah, as much as I would want a better Sonic anime I don't think one will come out soon.

Its kind of old news,but still.

I really wonder what this is going to be about.It'd be cool if they do something similar to Sonic X when some episodes(not all of them) were based off the games,they could starting from Unleashed all the way to Lost World and I hope Knuckles doesn't end up looking so tall,as a Knuckles fan it would be very disappointing.

Yeah, too busy to update regularly.

It kinda looks like that's what they'll do. As it's only for the show I won't have a problem.

You're the first person I have known who loves Sonic Underground. I heard a lot of people didn't like underground because of Sonia and Manic and with all tge singing they did. I'm glad to see that not the entire fanbase hates Underground.

You're the first person I have known who loves Sonic Underground. I heard a lot of people didn't like underground because of Sonia and Manic and with all tge singing they did. I'm glad to see that not the entire fanbase hates Underground.

I liked Sonic Underground,it was different from what I've used to when it comes to Sonic cartoons,I was totally fine with Manic and Sonya and the singing was ok....my only issue with Underground is Jaleel White's voice for Sonya....that's right...he voiced a female character,in fact he voiced all three hedgehogs which results sometimes to some weird moments.

Other than that...the show was fine

Seen this long ago

Really? Most people hate the first two seasons but think the third season was a bit better. I think there are strengths and weaknesses in all of them, but for varying reasons.

I hear that statement a lot, sorry.

It's funny, the two better Sonic cartoons are discontinued and the stoner version The Adventures of Sonic continues.

Yeah, as much as I would want a better Sonic anime I don't think one will come out soon.

Actually, Adventures of ended a long time ago, the last episode they ever aired was a Christmas special.....which had Princess Sally in it for some reason....did they just forget which show they were doing!?

I'd like to give it a chance, but I'm afraid of hearing Jaleel White's voice coming out of Sonia's mouth. Seriously, who thought that would be a good idea!?

I've been a frequent commentator on the Sonic Stadium and TSSZ News, so I already knew about this show for some time, concerning teaser image and all. At this point, I don't think there is much point in making wild assumptions about how the show itself will do based on only the shadows of the main cast's changed appearances. You should be glad you aren't talking about it over there though, it's a storm of arguments and dominating opinions.

I liked Sonic Underground,it was different from what I've used to when it comes to Sonic cartoons,I was totally fine with Manic and Sonya and the singing was ok....my only issue with Underground is Jaleel White's voice for Sonya....that's right...he voiced a female character,in fact he voiced all three hedgehogs which results sometimes to some weird moments.

Other than that...the show was fine

Yeah her voice was terrable.

Actually, Adventures of ended a long time ago, the last episode they ever aired was a Christmas special.....which had Princess Sally in it for some reason....did they just forget which show they were doing!?

But it ended long after SATam and Underground, and I don't see why that one had to air the longest.

But it ended long after SATam and Underground, and I don't see why that one had to air the longest.

Huh, that's right, it DID have more episodes. Hmmm........maybe, for some strange diluted reason, they thought that slapstick comedy alone would be what would get more ratings than good plot, good characters, good narrative, good setting, good music, good messages, good---Yeah, what were they thinking!?

Yeah her voice was terrable.

It's like listening to Urkel try to imitate a girl while being pushed through a meat-grinder. WHO in the holy mother of God thought that it would be a good idea to greenlight this choice of voice acting. White as Sonic? Fine! White as Manic? Perfectly okay! White as Sonia? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!??