Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DaxtotheMax

What if Ventus and Kairi fell in love with each other?

Well yeah, but kinda technally if I'm correct bbs was 4 years after ven got split. So during bbs vani is kinda technically 4 year years old. As in 4 years I mean like he existed for 4 years. Technically.Well yeah that's right. About all of that. but technically he's still technically 10 years older.

"technically", but it wouldn't be out of the question for him to be with someone who's 16-17 since his mind and body are going to be 100% identical ever since the moment he fell asleep, is what I'm tryin to say

"technically", but it wouldn't be out of the question for him to be with someone who's 16-17 since his mind and body are going to be 100% identical ever since the moment he fell asleep, is what I'm tryin to say

Ah, alright then yeah your right, although if he aged mentally within sora but then again he is sleep so maybe not but Anywho were getting off topic.

This topic...this topic is just...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't even know where to START anymore...

Ok first, That was funny..(Cute anime boy face on an ugly man.. wtf! I died of laughter and vomited at the same time...not to mention ''mankininort''...uggghhh.. why must you guys do this shit, why)

ANYWAY back on topic..

My honest opinion:

I wouldn't mind it. Ishipitasacrackparingthatsprobablywhyrofl

Think of it this way, Kairi likes Sora. That isn't going to change. But When The group Goes to wake him up, Kairi might be there. Which means he will see her. He might think she's pretty, like how he said Aurora was pretty. What if he has a crsuh on her? Perfect Drama set up. *Evil laughter*

But to be real about it, it's not going to happen, he probably knows Sora likes her though. Being in his heart and all. Well shit, everyone knows about sokai in the game, to the point where they use it in plans to lure Sora and troll Kairi like Siax did. Of course they like pretending they are only ''Friends'' 

This topic...this topic is just...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't even know where to START anymore...

Ok first, That was funny..(Cute anime boy face on an ugly man.. wtf! I died of laughter and vomited at the same time...not to mention ''mankininort''...uggghhh.. why must you guys do this shit, why)

ANYWAY back on topic..

My honest opinion:

I wouldn't mind it. Ishipitasacrackparingthatsprobablywhyrofl

Think of it this way, Kairi likes Sora. That isn't going to change. But When The group Goes to wake him up, Kairi might be there. Which means he will see her. He might think she's pretty, like how he said Aurora was pretty. What if he has a crsuh on her? Perfect Drama set up. *Evil laughter*

But to be real about it, it's not going to happen, he probably knows Sora likes her though. Being in his heart and all. Well shit, everyone knows about sokai in the game, to the point where they use it in plans to lure Sora and troll Kairi like Siax did. Of course they like pretending they are only ''Friends'' 

That Ventus liking Kairi bit is great, I would think Ven would tell Sora, I think I like  and Sora could say "come on, really?"..."so do I" and they could battle everything that pops up in front of her to get her attention and then she falls in love with Vanitas

Don't hate bc you creamed your panties ;) You loved it .

I was talking about Ventus and Kairi falling in love with each other -.-.

As for that awful Xehanort pic, i shall set it on fire.

Posted Image

Edited by PrincessHearts25

I mean Aqua is pretty much taken by Terra

>Never actually had a romantic scene together

>Or hints to it

I love how everyone assumes they're together, though.

Edited by Kaweebo

I was talking about Ventus and Kairi falling in love with each other -.-.

As for that awful Xehanort pic, i shall set it on fire.

Posted Image

I was going to say, you found that photoshopped hairy guy attractive? Eww