Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Felix...x?

I just thought of something! 13 darkness

Ok, this might be the 6 cups of coffee, but I think that the 13th darkness is going to be axel. Why? 1, trollmura. 2, he's gotten stronger and can be the perfect pawn. 3, it's going to be to save isa which is scary familiar to why Terra turned. Am I crazy? Yes. Am I right? Maybe. Thoughts?

I don't think Isa and him are as close as he is with Sora/Roxas. At the end of DDD I think we can infer that he will be one of the seven lights because of his new keyblade, and the fact that he helped save Sora from becoming Xehanort's new vessel. I also think he's sick of being used as a pawn by the Organization/Xehanort.  

I had a simiar thought once too. We never know(unless I missed something) what happened to Xehanort Heart Fragment, that Master Xehanort was going to implant on Sora, and then boom mysterious smoke, and we see Lea there holding Sora, fast forward to the results of the Mark of Mastery, Lea can now suddenly invoke the Keyblade, when just sometime ago he was unable too. For what we know, Xehanort's heart is slowly consuming Lea's heart and transforming him little by little, I'll guess will know in KH3.

I had a simiar thought once too. We never know(unless I missed something) what happened to Xehanort Heart Fragment, that Master Xehanort was going to implant on Sora, and then boom mysterious smoke, and we see Lea there holding Sora, fast forward to the results of the Mark of Mastery, Lea can now suddenly invoke the Keyblade, when just sometime ago he was unable too. For what we know, Xehanort's heart is slowly consuming Lea's heart and transforming him little by little, I'll guess will know in KH3.

1-The heart piece was burned by fire and blocked by his chackrams .

2- A vessel needs to fall to darkness in order to implant them successfully which is why Terra had to fall to darkness for MX to take over his body, why the new org needed Sora to drown in darkness to use him as a vessel, and the reason AX had deliberately exposed the apprentices to darkness in order to trick them into becoming vessels and then getting them to renounce their identities which is also required . That's why they had nobody names with the X in them .Lea refuses to even use Axel anymore which he repeatedly tells people in DDD and he certainly hasn't fell to darkness . Roxas also became unusable bc he was too 'self aware '

3- Nomura was set to have Lea use his keyblade when he rescued Sora but changed his mind to leave it as a surprise in the ending 

4- If Axel wasn't suitable as a vessel before why would he now as Lea ?