1. 1. Which name is better?

• Robyn, meaning: Famed, bright; shining
    • Raven, meaning: Blackbird
    • Rikki, meaning: Hard ruler
    • Niki, meaning: Of the Lord
    • Kaidence, meaning: Popularity
    • Paige, meaning: Young Servant
    • Paris, meaning: Son of Priam

Hey everyone! Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on last. But I really need you're guy's help! I'm writing a story about a girl that get's transported into a world that was created by her thoughts. Her favorite movie characters, TV show characters, etc. will be there.

Anyway I'm having a problem with choosing the name, can you please vote on helping me. Cause I can't write the story without her name! D:

Thank you all sooo much for the help!

@MasterXemnas Yeah I'll give you more info.
The story starts when she gets home after a stressful day in a very stressful week. She get's fired that day and get dumped by her boyfriend, she cries when she get's home to her family. (She's 16.) Her family ask her what's wrong and she tells them. They try to comfort her but it doesn't help, so she runs to her room and cries into her pillow, she doesn't even come out of her room for dinner.

It's 11:00 at night and she hears a tap on her window, she ignores the tap and goes back to drawing a picture of her stress that she is going through. She hears it again, a little intrigued she puts her book and pencil down. She hears it one more time so she runs to the window and pushes open the curtains. She see's one of her most favorite fictional characters out the window. He mouths "Let me in" to her through the window. She reluctantly lets him in and he tells her that he can take her to a world that was created by her thoughts, dreams, and her imagination.

She thinks about this for a little while, then agrees to go with him. When she gets there she'll meet all her favorite Fictional character's in their lands.

That's all I thought of so far, still trying to find the bad part of the story. I just thought of this like thirty minutes ago LOL

@Caxkj I'm going to post it! And I will definitely send a link! ;)

Edited by TheWayToDawn

@MasterXemnas Yeah I'll give you more info.The story starts when she gets home after a stressful day in a very stressful week. She get's fired that day and get dumped by her boyfriend, she cries when she get's home to her family. (She's 16.) Her family ask her what's wrong and she tells them. They try to comfort her but it doesn't help, so she runs to her room and cries into her pillow, she doesn't even come out of her room for dinner. It's 11:00 at night and she hears a tap on her window, she ignores the tap and goes back to drawing a picture of her stress that she is going through. She hears it again, a little intrigued she puts her book and pencil down. She hears it one more time so she runs to the window and pushes open the curtains. She see's one of her most favorite fictional characters out the window. He mouths "Let me in" to her through the window. She reluctantly lets him in and he tells her that he can take her to a world that was created by her thoughts, dreams, and her imagination. She thinks about this for a little while, then agrees to go with him. When she gets there she'll meet all her favorite Fictional character's in their lands. That's all I thought of so far, still trying to find the bad part of the story. I just thought of this like thirty minutes ago LOL @Caxkj I'm going to post it! And I will definitely send a link! ;)

Hmm... sounds similar to a project of I'm working on: similar, yet different. I am intrigued, I look forward to when this work is out.

Alright everyone I got my name! Everyone loves the name Robyn, even my mom. So I'm gonna do it!

Thanks for your help everyone!

I'll post it up when I'm finished! <3

Another one added to the list LOL

Thanks for the help! ;)