Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Skhyatze

Watch_Dogs is getting "exposed"

I really like how people are throwing the word "expose" all over the place whenever they discover something as if they've exposed a politicalreligious figure

Btw I mean the video title not the thread's title

Anyway,if this video was actually from the final game and not from an early built,Ubisoft is gonna be in a real trouble

Edited by Red Tribal

Going across the various Twitch livestreams, I have seen nothing that is shown in the video, aside from a few clipping errors with cars. No random falling through the ground. and the video doesn't state which platform the game is being run on.

Unfortunately, people need to realize that, especially now, AAA games are not going to be flawless on launch. Does anyone remember Skyrim at launch? 

Most of these problems are caused from the publisher getting too impatient and wanting to release a game at a specific time. Yes, Watch Dogs took an extra six months due to the pushback of its release. But, Ubisoft probably wasn't going to wait around for too much longer to release it. They had to downgrade the graphics probably because if they had kept the high resolution textures and such, the game would probably have to borrow resources from other aspects of the game. Not as many people or cars would spawn, or it would have random framedrops. The dumb resolutions of the console versions (900p on ps4 and 792p on xbone) were probably done to keep the game stable.

If these problems in the game are a very real thing, then expect them to be patched soon.

I clipped through a tree once...but that has been pretty much about it, I'm guessing if there are problems that bad they'll probably fix them up with patches. Most games that are released nowadays tend to do that now.Is that a good thing? No. Have I still enjoyed the game? So far, yeah. 

well, skyrim had a lot of glitches. that doesent mean it's bad and it doesent ruinn the game. skyrim was the game of the year.plus, they said that they are taking extra time to make the wii u version of watch dogs the most immersive and primary version. assuming ubisoft actually means this, they are the third party company that nintendo desperatly needs. i hope the wii u version will be better than the other versions! thats why im waiting for it.

Edited by benj0818

well, skyrim had a lot of glitches. that doesent mean it isnt bad but it doesent ruinn the game. skyrim was the game of the year.plus, they said that they are taking extra time to make the wii u version the most immersive and primary version. assuming ubisoft actually means this, they are the third party company that nintendo desperatly needs. i hope the wii u version will be better than the other versions! thats why im waiting for it.

Skyrim for the WiiU? is it true? i need a link.