Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soratus37

Which E3 conference will show kh3

I know KH3 isn't confirmed for e3 but if it does will it more likely be at sony or microsofts press conference. My bet is on sony since they showed it off last year. But what are the chances for Microsoft, let me know what you guys think.

Definitely Sony. The Kingdom Hearts series has never been on a Microsoft console before. I mean, what are they suppose to say?"And now, from the creators of the recent Xbox 360 hit, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, comes the third entry of a series of 7 games that probably none of have played and was revealed at our major competitor's conference last year... Kingdom Hearts III!!!!! (Replays D23 trailer)" 

Sony all the way! Because Sony is supreme, Sony is eternal!

Are you saying that Sony is.... Nothing!?!?!?  :blink:

Possibly both. It's also possible it will be at SE conference.

Square Enix don't do press conferences.

Definitely Sony. The Kingdom Hearts series has never been on a Microsoft console before. I mean, what are they suppose to say?"And now, from the creators of the recent Xbox 360 hit, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, comes the third entry of a series of 7 games that probably none of have played and was revealed at our major competitor's conference last year... Kingdom Hearts III!!!!! (Replays D23 trailer)" 

Are you saying that Sony is.... Nothing!?!?!?  :blink:

LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII sold very, very poorly on Xbox 360.

Anyway, Square Enix have not yet announced their line-up for E3 2014 yet. But in the unlikley chance that Kingdom Hearts III does appear at E3 2014 and is featured in press conference it would definitely be Sony's. Square Enix aren't too fond of Microsoft.

LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII sold very, very poorly on Xbox 360.

lol that was part of the joke. To my knowledge the latest thing that Square released on the 360 was Lightning Returns, which as you said, sold poorly. Thus putting Kingdom Hearts III (or any SE game for that matter) at a Microsoft console would be laughable.

lol that was part of the joke. To my knowledge the latest thing that Square released on the 360 was Lightning Returns, which as you said, sold poorly. Thus putting Kingdom Hearts III (or any SE game for that matter) at a Microsoft console would be laughable.

Square Enix Japan have released four games on Xbox 360, the only one that proved successful was FINAL FANTASY XIII.

No, you would be mistaken. Tomb Raider and Hitman's latest games sold quite well on Xbox 360. It's just JRPGs that don't sell well on Xbox.

I have a 360 and I want 1.5 + 2.5 for it.The X1 is completely different from the 360. Honestly, I don't get this stupid console war and PC Master race crap. It's all pointless.

Not going to happen. Xbox 360 is dying and Square Enix Japan aren't on great terms with Microsoft.