Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ggianopoulos

Hello! KH Philosophy?

Hey everybody!

As a college student who is a psychology-philosophy major, I'm captivated by the Kingdom Hearts series on both a personal level and a philosophical level.

I'm interested in discussing and reading thoughts about the philosophy behind Kingdom Hearts. Does anyone have any recommended threads for me to read? Or could someone direct me to a better place to talk about Kingdom Hearts philosophy?

Thanks! :)

Greg

HI GREG IS NAMINE YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER???

Because literally everything she says is pure poetry. 

I'd love it if you sticked around and made some threads on your analysis behind the philosophy!! They'd be interesting to read!!

Hi there Greg! A college student? :O What college do you go to? If you look at the KH game sections they're several threads you could check out, they're pretty interesting. Well I hope you enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to make a couple friends here. ^__^ 

Years late! But I’m also very into the philosophies of kh to personal levels. They have really deep messages and inspirational things I can’t help but appreciate. If you’re still around, send me a message :) I live and breathe off it <3